Any. One Remember A Strain Called Dumpster?

• Thread starter ErieGenetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

I grew up in Ohio and remember smoking some golfball size dense nuggs of knock out stuff guy called it dumpster . Now they i live in a med state would love to your it but can't find it any ideas on its lineage???

symbiote420

symbiote420

I've grown Dumpster awhile back. Just finished up a cross (got pics around here!) me and my bro did a collabo on called Pulp Fiction (Ohio Dumpster x Alien Double Dawg), the ADD is Chemdog #4 x Aliendawg f3. It really beefed up the yield of the Dumpster, which is not a very good yielding plant..... but she makes up for that in the frost/power dept.

hdwjunior

hdwjunior

Northeast here in ohio dumpster been around here for sometime , the real dumpster is a clone only strain real s,,, t you have to know someone to get that cut the real cut is slightly unstable but it gives a very frosty nuggets golf ball maybe bigger yeild is how you do it cause it can yeild not for commercial personal smoke lol

ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

Id like to get my hands on thT vu next time I'm in N .. E ohio and work some crosses of it . That would be nostalgic.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Any of you Ohio guys remember late 80s weed called Meigs County Skunk?

That was some magic back then.
Peace

ErieGenetics

ErieGenetics

I've grown Dumpster awhile back. Just finished up a cross (got pics around here!) me and my bro did a collabo on called Pulp Fiction (Ohio Dumpster x Alien Double Dawg), the ADD is Chemdog #4 x Aliendawg f3. It really beefed up the yield of the Dumpster, which is not a very good yielding plant..... but she makes up for that in the frost/power dept.
Pulp fiction damn best movie ever. So was that the shit flowing in that suitcase?lol

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
@dumpstergrower ... maybe you can help out?

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

Always anything I can do to help what kinda info..
We keep her @KeystonerFMX

Dumpster (Ohio's clone only)
Flower time: 62/70 days
Feed high N and cal/mag until Week 3
Watch the p/k boost sensitive to that.
Smell:fruity burnt rubber
Stretch2-3x's stacks like a mofo if veg'ed long enough or great if topped
Into a multi branch bush

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

@hdwjunior do u still have pics on that computer if so post that dumpster

Top Bottom