Any one tried the new all mesh bags?

• Thread starter Monkeymonk840
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Monkeymonk840

Just bought them. 8 bag lifetime warranty and very cheap priced will report how they work out.

M

Monkeymonk840

Dude they were awesome so much quicker and with8 bags much better quality. Didn't even press the top two grades and they turned all black and sandy brown inside. With a little rolling in my hands. Wacky bags 8 bag 5 gallon all mesh bags produced .28 grams on 3 pulls and over 3/4 was black sticky goo. And I paid 125 for them. Held up well and drained waaaaaY faster. Definate props! Ps whats up with all u? I'm new not a cop! It's too bad weed is like that, were all so paranoid and scared we close our doors to change, and to new peoPle. Well not me and I'm glad it doesn't run my life, but it's ok to do it when u feel something is wrong. Later peace

M

Monkeymonk840

Highly recommended still holding up well but the wash machine bag was just a 220 mic all mesh bag. Definitely think aqua lab bag was better. But as far as hash bags, way better it hurts my back to hold those cold ass bubble bags, and tap the bottom, no tapping here if you clean ur bags. But even if u don't for awhile it's still way less work way quicker, at 125$ compared to 330$ for the reg 8 bag bubble bags way cheaper and with a lifetime warranty can't go wrong. Ps all my buddies have been bringin their trim over to my house a lot lately and they have 20 gallon bubblebags and they think my 5 gallon are faster but the quality is why they come. :) peace and grow organic

M

Monkeymonk840

Im not very computer saavy but I'll tell u where I got em

They are a Canadian made bag I got them from wacky willys web free shipping too kind of slow to get here but they make awesome bubble. I made some last night that was blond outside grey inside awesome high and taste from nirvanas misty. Made some black brown stuff before very sleepy piney from mandala hashberry. Mmm running alphas Snowdog, Rez chem ibl, Cali cons tahoe og and tga jack the ripper next in. Dude chEck them out worth every penny. And I saved so much but their wash bags aren't any different. Imagine the aqua lab bag in a bubble bag that's what they are. Peace

Top Bottom