any one use a airo rooter

• Thread starter pure arghan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

pure arghan

dose anyone on the farm use airo rooters, i have just got one of these but im having some problems with it, it holds 12 clones at a time, the problem is the clones are rooting sort of ok, it takes them about 6/7 days not the fastest but would'd worry me cos when they root they root well, the problem is that the leaves are truning yellow after about 8/10days, cant put my finger on wot it could be, iv try'd puting some fed in the water but didnt do anything, i let the 12 clones stay in the airo cloner for 2 weeks and then put them into soil,at this piont the leaves where completly yellow and look'd like they where near death but after only 2 days the green was coming back into the leaves and they are doing fine now but dont like to see clones get yellow at all and these where completly yellow/ even had to cut off some leaves that had died, as it was my first time useing this sytem i want'd to see how far they would go, would love some help on the mater as the shop i got it from dont know anything about it (not good for a grow shop?) it has a water heater that has its own termasat, so dont think that would be the prob?? again any help would be much aperacheted, thanks in advance :help:

N

noone88

search for aero cloning. This topic has been discussed often.

M

medleaf

it could be getting to hot. also the ph could be out of whack. What is the temp of the water and what is the ph of the water? I use an ezclone areo cloner. leaf

G

Gro

try a gentle foliar spray.(very gentle)some teas work well for this but be careful. a.n. also makes a product called jump start and humbolt nutes makes mayan mycrozyme.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

I would only foliar spray in extreme circumstances such as if you left your cloner unpluged with cuttings in it. The cuttings need to feed at the roots in order to make roots. I ran into this yellowing problem and so did a friend. the cuttings are photosynthesizing faster than roots can develop, so the plant starts to canabalize it's fan leaves. the solution is to give your cuttings less intense light, if this means putting a fine mesh screen over your cuttings to break up the light and moving the light up than do it. Clones can root with moderate to low light levels. there is an ideal light intensity for faster rooting without the canabalism, but I have yet to find it. I use 24w floros (I believe they're t10's) about 1.5-2ft above my cloner. It's not perfect, but I'm getting it dialed in.

I've rooted cuttings and had 12" roots in 12-14 days using nothing but 2ml 29% peroxide per gallon, ph at 6.4, 1 micron filtered water.

this one was in a fog bucket,(per gallon) 2ml 29% h202, 1ml humate (leonardite, I like GH diamond nectar or age old humic12), 1ml hormex (you can skip the hormex and keep it organic). Humates are gentle (100% organic) but provide enough nutrients for growth on their own. they are truly amazing and are still not fully understood by science.

2010 04 19 151451
P

pure arghan

thanks for all your hellp

I would only foliar spray in extreme circumstances such as if you left your cloner unpluged with cuttings in it. The cuttings need to feed at the roots in order to make roots. I ran into this yellowing problem and so did a friend. the cuttings are photosynthesizing faster than roots can develop, so the plant starts to canabalize it's fan leaves. the solution is to give your cuttings less intense light, if this means putting a fine mesh screen over your cuttings to break up the light and moving the light up than do it. Clones can root with moderate to low light levels. there is an ideal light intensity for faster rooting without the canabalism, but I have yet to find it. I use 24w floros (I believe they're t10's) about 1.5-2ft above my cloner. It's not perfect, but I'm getting it dialed in.

I've rooted cuttings and had 12" roots in 12-14 days using nothing but 2ml 29% peroxide per gallon, ph at 6.4, 1 micron filtered water.

this one was in a fog bucket,(per gallon) 2ml 29% h202, 1ml humate (leonardite, I like GH diamond nectar or age old humic12), 1ml hormex (you can skip the hormex and keep it organic). Humates are gentle (100% organic) but provide enough nutrients for growth on their own. they are truly amazing and are still not fully understood by science.

i keep my ph at 6.0 to 6.5 and my water stay's at a steady 22degraes, i also use a type of floorel speary its call'd riseatonic, its normaly used 3 times in a plants life as a feed to make the roots grow and they grow like crasy, its never been a problem for me before, have been useing it for the last 5/7 years, i think that mr sp...... has hit the nail on the head, im useing a 250 hps at the mo cos my outher veg rooms are all full, there all kitted out with t8 full speactrom florestents, have been meaning to get some more but had to many bills in the last 2/3 weeks, should be able to get some next week, would thoughs clones be ok to flower as i have 12 and since they have been in soil they have got back there green leaves and are starting to have new growth but would't want to put them all down if they did't give good yeld, thanks again for the info and good luck to all, in all your grows :damnhippie:

Top Bottom