any opinions on these?

• Thread starter mr.e
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr.e

hi everyone I have an extra bedroom Im planning on using for some indoor growing and I have been doing some research looking for gear and trying to figure out what I need to get started. I started another thread and had some great replies but while looking for a tent I found this on ebay

its from a place called sunlight solutions and I found them on the web after googling them

its obviously ridiculously expensive but I was wondering what you all think about something like this for a beginner?

also I asked the guy a question which is pasted below.

Q: Hi I am interested in this product. I was wondering what you mean by it not being "stealth" and also if its possible to have 1000 watt lights instead of 400 ? thanks! E Feb-09-11
A: We also sell stealth grow boxes that look like furniture. It is not as discrete, but is a light enclosed ten There is actually 1,200 watts of light utilizing the 3x 400w HID lighting systems. A 1,000 watt light would not be enough in terms of coverage. You can also not use 3x 1,000w lights as it would cause massive overheating and actually reduce yield on the whole. If you want me to explain in detail why that is I will be happy to.

not sure if this is worth it or if I should build it myself, any thoughts or opinions are greatly appreciated :) thanks!
E

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

building youself will save money but its alot of work
several things to think about too
going to have to run ducting that would have been done for you in a tent
might need a/c as well(especially w/1000s)
going to need something to help seal off your room as well (panda wrap, mylar)
my favorite thing about building yourself is you can customize your garden for your needs
plus you can take the money you save and grab a co2 setup or a kickass line of nutes

Top Bottom