Any Opinions

• Thread starter larafam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
larafam

larafam

3 White Widow female's in Fox Farm Ocean Forest. Using General Hydroponics Flora Series nutrients. They are under a 1000 watt iPower HPS light. I flipped them on March 16 so they are 10 days into flower. I feed them half of what the feeding chart requires just to prevent nuteburn.Im thinking of feeding at full strength on the next feed.That way I can give them more bloom nutrients. Feed,feed then water might be my watering schedule. I have been growing theses at high temps since they were being vegged. Guaranteed at those temps I will still harvest. Just makes the process faster at those temps as long as you keepcup with the watering schedule.Any opinions would be greatly appreciated...

Any opinions
Any opinions 2
Any opinions 3
Any opinions 4
Any opinions 5
Any opinions 6
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Last pic says 91* YIKES!!!!!!!!!
my clone room and veg rooms run 84* max ambient.

Co2 won't help running higher than 85* ambient. I had a epic fail of 4lbs of utter garbage fluffy bud. 50.00 oz was all I could get. Lesson learned, co2 won't help with high temps. Now I run 82* ambient (max), then gradually go down 5* from week 6 to harvest. Ending up at 70* day and 65* night. And dropping my.co2 to 500ppm as well. From.flip to week 7.5 is 1000ppm.

lino

lino

get your temp down,,,, dont over nute. take some pics in normal lite so we can see the color.. you getting leaf tip bending. Id' run a pint of quart of water out the bottom of the buckets. Observe plants and decide on Nutes

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I got a question.. Say i had a dedicated heat vent in my room and i had an exhaust fan in there pulling air out so that it stayed 76 but i had a plant that was closest to the vent, really stretch, compared to plants farther away. Do you think that is possible for one plant out of 8 to stretch all crazy while the rest didnt, because it was closer to the heat vent? That vent comes straight off my furnace. Do you think it could of got elevated c02 levels from the furnace compared to the others do to the position it was under the vent

larafam

larafam

The thing is I cant get the temps down.The reflector is already air cooled but the temps you see there have aleays been the same since they were being vegged. Common sense here is I will make it to harvest but quality will decline. I simply just dont have the money to invest to bring temps down which will be quiet expensive.Thats why the gameplan the whole time was to make it through this grow with these conditions but so far so good. Wish me luck farmers

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I don't think co2 plays a role.in stretch. I use co2 in clone room, veg room, and flower rooms. Exhale bags in clone and veg room, bottle in flower room.

Homesteader

Homesteader

I think you need a smaller light then. Its not about luck, its science.
Can you find a small ac on craigslist free section? A 2 liter of ice a few times a day may drop the temps a few degrees but don't quote me. Swamp coolers DIY?
Lots of folks here to help though. Do what you can.
What has your rh been? 45% the norm?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

All your buds will (guaranteed!) Will open up about week 6.5 because of heat stress. All your buds will be fluffy. It's a defense mechanism a bud does to cool itself due to extreme temps.

But alas, what do i/we know. I only do this for a living. And do a very good job at it for 4+yrs.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

If your in that position honestly, then I wouldn't grow until you can give the ladies a proper environment. Your gonna end up with below par smoke and all the money you'll waste on electric to get it. Good luck

Homesteader

Homesteader

Look into a DIY swamp cooler. You may be able to bring the temps down 5 degrees with one done right.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If I leave the tent open it brings down the temps to about 81°

Still 5* too high from.flip to week 6. After week 6 lower temps are really needed. Even 81* is too hot after week 6.

I'm not trying to rain on your grow, but I'd hate to see you waste time, money, and energy on a fluffy bud outcome. It will put a damper on future grows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom