Any other michigan med patients here?

• Thread starter Sporulater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

junior

That is funny, i smoked some KT too that a friend from Cali sent me! LOL! Unfortunately i can't be a caretaker thanks to our state making me a convicted felon for doing what i'm now legal to do.

Sorry to hear that Motarebel, your Dirty Harry strain is among one of the most favored in my lil area for glaucoma pain and insomnia,.. real meds for sure... I have a friend thats doing a test for his doctor/doctors
on his glaucoma, measuring the pressure in his eyes before and after smoking over the course of a 6 months/year, the doc actually wrote "Dirty Harry" strain in the report.

Dont expect to get your card from MDCH to soon, it took a month to get mine, i think the average is 3+ weeks
I heard the reason for no photo is money, It cost the state more to make a card with a pic on it.

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

Whipz- my buddy sent his paperwork to the clinic one week,had his recomendation and application headed to lansing the following week. Very fast turnaround time and this was just in the last 2 weeks.

I wonder why we didn't get an ID foto placed on our cards?

Just got mine. Very fast turnaround. Surprising to see the government doing something half-way efficiently.

Mota, I have been eyeballing some of your seeds here. Do you have one that you prefer for pain relief?

K

kin3tikal

Hey there, I'm a fellow michigander got my doctors auth and waiting on my card. I was shot in the leg in the Army and now have nerve damage. I'm in search of groups/other caregivers and indica heavy strains. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions?

Thank you,
Kin3tikal

Top Bottom