Any other non-ThugPug PBBs out there?

• Thread starter RookieBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RookieBuds

RookieBuds

Hey everyone 🙂. So I was lucky enough to get my hands on some ThugPug Peanut Butter Breath seeds, as well as some other non-ThugPug variant.
Any other non thugpug pbbs out there

Any other non thugpug pbbs out there 2

Apparently it's Toro Genetics, and honestly so far so good! I sprouted a couple alongside the ThugPugs, all of which my dad has, and i kept one of these for myself.
Any other non thugpug pbbs out there 3

She's a nice looking plant, running it solo in my 2x2.

Anyone else out there with Peanut Butter Breath??

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey everyone 🙂. So I was lucky enough to get my hands on some ThugPug Peanut Butter Breath seeds, as well as some other non-ThugPug variant.
View attachment 1111097
View attachment 1111098

Apparently it's Toro Genetics, and honestly so far so good! I sprouted a couple alongside the ThugPugs, all of which my dad has, and i kept one of these for myself.
View attachment 1111099
She's a nice looking plant, running it solo in my 2x2.

Anyone else out there with Peanut Butter Breath??
Seems to be kind of popular but never tried them.

Xebediah

Xebediah

Friend of mine has some ThugPug PBB growing right now. He thinks one of them are males which he's offered to give me to harvest the pollen from as well as some female clones.

RookieBuds

RookieBuds

Friend of mine has some ThugPug PBB growing right now. He thinks one of them are males which he's offered to give me to harvest the pollen from as well as some female clones.

Plans for it?? This strain is insane, the proper "peanut buttery" pheno will knock your socks off, quite literally.

Xebediah

Xebediah

Plans for it?? This strain is insane, the proper "peanut buttery" pheno will knock your socks off, quite literally.
If the suspected male comes to fruition and they give it to me, then I'll probably end up putting it in my greenhouse to keep away from the indoor females. However, they've been growing them hydroponically in a SuperFlo NFT system. So, I'll have to figure out how to setup a hydroponic system to continue growing it in the greenhouse. But, I want to breed more PBB seeds with the female clones they give me and maybe try crossbreeding with another strain. It's really encouraging to hear how you describe it. Now I can't wait to try it.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
If the suspected male comes to fruition and they give it to me, then I'll probably end up putting it in my greenhouse to keep away from the indoor females. However, they've been growing them hydroponically in a SuperFlo NFT system. So, I'll have to figure out how to setup a hydroponic system to continue growing it in the greenhouse. But, I want to breed more PBB seeds with the female clones they give me and maybe try crossbreeding with another strain. It's really encouraging to hear how you describe it. Now I can't wait to try it.
Why not just clone the male and then you could just grow it in whatever you want.

Xebediah

Xebediah

Why not just clone the male and then you could just grow it in whatever you want.
That may be what I do. We'll have to wait and see. Not even certain they have a male yet, but I hope so.

Top Bottom