Any other refugee oldtimers from CannabisWorld, C-Bay time?

• Thread starter FidelCastro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FidelCastro

FidelCastro

Supporter
Wondering if any CannabisWorld, C-Bay, Heaven's Stairway "oldtimers" are hanging out here after Baghdadlian arrest.

I remember PureSativa, CTTG, Huesos, Lady J, and many others.

Greetings everyone

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the farm, there is a few oldtimers hanging around the boards :)

S

snowkitty

Welcome to the farm. Nope, I wasn't in the scene in those days. But you'll find plenty.

R

ReelBusy1

Welcome sir.
You will find lots of cool new friends here too I hope!

H

huesos

Hola Manito.....

Hi Dogsnob, I hope you are well my friend. I had been meaning to ask you how did those Ogers Kush F3s turn out for you?

FidelCastro, que tal manito. Espero que estes bien hermano. Por aca, todo bien gracias al senor.

I don't know how many posts I need to send you a pm. But, once I get up there I'll send you a pm to catch up brother.

Huesos (Wesos)

H

huesos

hermit syndrome......

FidelCastro, I seriously doubt I'll reach 50 posts anytime soon brother. Da farm here is beautiful brother. Beautiful people, beautiful moderators, and beautiful herb. I just like to stay low to da ground (rules-rules-rules).

Since last time we chatted, we have been invaded by the Bubba Kush and Ogers Kush:harvest:. Its turns out that CTG was right all along, the Ogers Kush Ghost cut is da kine braddah:rasta:.

I'm at the vibes collective from time to time with wide open pm status (lol).

Todo Con Respeto Tio.........Huesos

H

huesos

Hola Manito.....

Hello Northone.....are you related to Northwind (lol). Many Blessings and Thank You for saying hello :animal0048:....

Fidel Castro, yes- I wholeheartedly agree. I have an old school thai :character0050: that an old friend, Frank, passed my way many years ago that I call.... la grand madre sativa. Charlies (ACE) Panama is old school Colombian Red in a class of her own. And, your Cohiba's from way back are a few examples that the great mother cohiba continues to be sativas. Throw in a few indicas in there for variety and your in paradise:rasta:.

Ohhh, can't forget the Jamaican Lambsbread and Colombians....

M

midsummer

I still have some of the cohiba that leisure puffer put up on c-bay. Nice high..

BTW a lot of the old CW crowd is at the cabanna

BlackBart

BlackBart

I just happen to catch this thread and saw a few peeps from back in the day of CW and Cbay . So much info lost there ... Just wanted to say hello and glad to see you old stoner's are still at it like yours truly .

S

Silica

i was a member of OG, CW and HG420..a few others here and there.
Theres heaps of peeps from OG and HG420 on here.

trinityalps

trinityalps

Sr. Castroman and Wesos and other Seedswap club/tcbdesign pals,
M69/Marquise 69 here! Been off the internet for years--got a little paranoid during the Bush years. I just joined up here and was thanking you in my intro post for the genetics you shared with me at tbcdesign. I still have Cohiba going. Growin a Jack Herer Cohiba and a White Rhino Cohiba. She rocks the casbah with a little indica thrown in.

Wesos, loved the Blue Compassion we now call it BMW -- blue mountain widow. X'd her to a bunch of great genes like your BubbaTrip, DJs Blue Heaven, Wolfman's ApolloHaze, everything that pollen touched turned out to be incredible. And that's not to mention that everyone loved the StoneyBaloneyG13 and the Killerbaloney (I still have one of those going).

Good to know you're still around. Give me a holla when you get the chance.

--TrinityAlps

I

Inuit

Hey, glad you're back man. I remember reading a post or three of yours.

I went by Alaska back then, and still do at most sites.

A/I

trinityalps

trinityalps

Intuit,
I remember you too. Nice to see your still around. That SSC still seems to be rippling good opinion and genetics across the internet. Those were some sweet times.

--TrinityAlps

Top Bottom