now at day 69,i think,gunna go another week,,,Rug burn Og
Rugburn og 2
Rugburn og 3
Rugburn og 4
Rugburn og 5
Rugburn og

m2jlv II

m2jlv II

heres the last few pics,,the cola on the left got its stem snapped by me and started to dye off,so have taken it off,no mould and looks ok,smells sour og fuel,,gunna take her down this weekend,maybe could go bit longer but have to chop,,shes mostly swollen up and rock hard nugs,,on 48hr dark period,but pleased overall,will updat when its dry and the smoke test
Rugburn og 4
Rugburn bud
Rugburn og 2
Rugburn og 3
Rugburn og

P

paulycali

Nice everyone! I got a few females of the Scott's and the Doc's going. Germ'd 10 beans total and got 5 females. Possibly 6 as i cannot tell if she is male or female yet. Stoked for sure. One of these ladies has got to be a keeper. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Just started flowering so pics coming soon

Up next Rugburn Og :)

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Tangerine Trainwreck - two phenos (@ 70 days)

#1: Neville dom, big yield, not a keeper
IMG 0727

pheno 2: think this is more what it's supposed to look like. still not a keeper as the smell wasn't there, gonna pop more when I have time/space. Fuckin crazy plants man!
IMG 0725

Ghost Trainwreck # 2:

IMG 0728

IMG 0730

Ghost Trainwreck #9

IMG 0731

Karma Bitch:

IMG 9528

Moonshine Haze: Got this from seed, I've seen three other reps of Moonshine (including what was brought to me as scott's cut) and this one takes cakes all day. Unexplainable diaper cheese funk that's so deep it burns your nostrils. And it smokes INCREDIBLE

IMG 0746

That's pretty much every rare dankness I've run, even being in Colorado I find it impossible to find seeds of any of their Indicas, hopefully the search comes to fruition soon!

mrs.raredankness

mrs.raredankness

WOW!!!! JUST WOW!!!!!!! I want some of that Karma Bitch!

Tangerine Trainwreck - two phenos (@ 70 days)

#1: Neville dom, big yield, not a keeper
View attachment 303073

pheno 2: think this is more what it's supposed to look like. still not a keeper as the smell wasn't there, gonna pop more when I have time/space. Fuckin crazy plants man!
View attachment 303072

Ghost Trainwreck # 2:

View attachment 303074

View attachment 303075

Ghost Trainwreck #9

View attachment 303076

Karma Bitch:

View attachment 303081

Moonshine Haze: Got this from seed, I've seen three other reps of Moonshine (including what was brought to me as scott's cut) and this one takes cakes all day. Unexplainable diaper cheese funk that's so deep it burns your nostrils. And it smokes INCREDIBLE

View attachment 303078

That's pretty much every rare dankness I've run, even being in Colorado I find it impossible to find seeds of any of their Indicas, hopefully the search comes to fruition soon!

SoSour

SoSour

I've got 4 Ghost Train's goin' & am really glad to see what's coming down the line.. ...
Happy I didn't give away my Karma Bitch too,
now that I've seen what We Solidarity did with them....
Great work on them Bruh, awesome photography too! :cat:

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Moonshine Haze, doing big things! Just had this cut test at 25.7% running Aptus nutes.
IMG 1069

Also have a friend running a cut that was supposedly sourced from Scott/Rare Dankness about two years ago...Mrs. RD does this cut seem like something you would keep around? Alot more pronounced grease/gasoline smell in this one. Not a big yielder, and the growth structure is really hard to keep under control...haven't smoked it yet but it looks like it's gonna be a hitter for sure!

IMG 1123

M

Mr.Happy

Lol, Karma Bitch... she is a vigorous little one... very resilient, I mean heavy nutes, heat, ph bouncing up and down, temp variations, root rot, yup... I am a newb...

Same went for mother plant, she was 5 ft tall and very vigorous, usually last of the 3 to want water so about every 2-3 days in coco she would be fine up to 4 days 5th a little too long.

Heavy nutes, ph, warm light, will not slow her down, I said piss on it and let her flower, now I have a 3 ft shrub in my 4x4 tent, they should call her greedy bitch.

Using mix of aero/dwc, and basic gh floraseries 3 part (flower I cut out micro), gh rapidstart, diamond nectar, terpinator, lil cal/mag, koolbloom. 630 Nanolux Lec light for flower, funny part is I had a T5 8 bulb 4 footer overheat and cook my babies.

5th week of flower and they really don't smell unless you touch her sticky stems. My pheno is combo of piney citrus happiness.

Over all for a newb these are a fun plant, although Rare Dankness Blue Haze I have, is packing on bigger nuggets at the moment. The GHost Train #1 stretchy little women, but they have some awesome lemon stickyness to them, when I cooked em they stayed short and lanky... :(

Originally my Karma bitch and Blue Haze stayed short and happy, then they stretched 2-3 feet and shot nodes out, unfortunately, I didn't know I was supposed to trim them up, so I let them roll on.

Top Bottom