Any plans for a SFV cup

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

I bet alot of farmers would show up aswell as alot of dispenceries.

true grit

true grit

I'll come out from the CO for it......if I were allowed in...hehe.

S

Swerve

it would be cool but not likely.. as to many different opinions on things? where when how why type shit.. but i know a bunch of people will be in town around say 420 area as the thcexpo is 23-25 of april

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
that would be a good time to set something up and do promo 4 the event, figure out a cover charge which would include samples and voting ballets even contact a few companys ie: Illadelph, Volcano etc from the expo to come thru and allow 4 their products to be "tested"... It could work, Someone just needs to step up and make it happen, Obviously you would have to be a medical cardholder to participate.. IDK maybe I'm just dreaming

Venom818

Venom818

cool bro i would love to come out the sfv cup and see all the dank being grown in cali.

Venom818

Venom818

Swerve I bet u could put some shit together bro u are connected after all.

convex

convex

Most other cups profit from folks coming from all over the globe ...

Is that possible in SFV?
Or would it be for SFV exemptees only?

Cheers

Venom818

Venom818

I just threw the idea out there its up to the big dogs in cali to set it up I would like to see people from all over the world to compete with cali heads would be so much fun.

B

buddygreen

Good idea Venom but I think if follks traveled from all over the medical card thing would get tricky.

true grit

true grit

Yeah sure it could tricky, but if it was underground it would probably happen and be done before any issues. Shoot I've been out there and been to dispensaries with "temp" pass while in NorCal with no issues.

But I would be more than willing to come out to a cup (maybe not compete) but most def bring some meds to share, meet some farmers, and see what yall are stashin away out there! lol.

Forgot about the THC Expo, may have to make it out for that.

Venom818

Venom818

Went to last years thc expo was really cool maybe plan the event around that time.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

I like the idea man...
maybe an SFV cup for THCFARMER memebers only? lol

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

What's up with the THC Expo?? You gotta be hold'in a card for that??

Venom818

Venom818

nope Just buy your ticket and walk in it was pretty cool last year.

S

SkyHi

see the NORCAL meet and greet thread some ppl are already planning on meeting up there ....its in the norcal coopchat

Top Bottom