Any RM lowrider

• Thread starter wyattthewiteboi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wyattthewiteboi

i was wounder if reef has ever put out a lowrider or any goo lowriders o the farmi got a room set up down the road but its limited on space bout 3 1/2 feet from ground to light got the temps pretty good lookin for a strain now:icon_spin:

convex

convex

There was a short lived Purple Thai x Lowryder that Reef put out called Low P.T.
Was an R&D offering about 5 years ago and was culled as quick as it was released.

W

wyattthewiteboi

cant have every strian a winner any recantations for a lowryder on the farm if there is any forgive my spell on the last one vodka and a bad speller just dont miss
:bubblez:

J

Jalisco Kid

Grow something from here that's good and go with a week veg. or get some tahoe og or fire og everytime I see their pics they are pathetically small. JK

W

wyattthewiteboi

are there any on the bay so what is a lowryder just a short veg than flowering i alway thot it was a strain that just grew short lol:passingjoint:

G

Goldenboy

hay wyattthewiteboi lowrider has nothin to do with veg time it an autoflowering type strains. i personaly think most of that autoflower stuf is not worth growin do like JK said and get sumthin killer that grows small and dont stretch much..

W

wyattthewiteboi

thats what im lookin for i have shp but that the opposite of what i need if anyone sees any on the bay lemme know im workin on my 50 post

sun

sun

i belive that autoflowering strains are crossed with ruderalis (ditchweed)to make them autoflower go with eii instead

W

wyattthewiteboi

say i veg my shp for a week than go into flowering how long will it take to finish same time as if i was to grow it normaly

G

Goldenboy

finish time will be the same with a week veg smaller plants like u want but same finish time i konw people doin SOG with major plant# that do very little veging on crops if any .

Latest posts

Top Bottom