Any seed or strain honesty left out here?

• Thread starter jimmyhoffa59
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Wow its crazy reading about all the dishonesty about strains and names and all that jazz.. hey does anyone know where I can get a hold of that White Fire #3 that Jack has been growing? Or anyone got a recommendation of some actual QUALITY genetics with SUPER yield and Fire ass smoke? I do not want to have to experiment forever just to find my holy grail strain to keep going...I am a disabled Veteran and CCh2o really helped me out getting set up with a decent system and now I just want to grace it with a top notch heavy yielding strain.. help me pick!

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

good luck on the #3 man it's pretty horded. you are either going to have to buy up some beans and search or find someone with clones if you are in a legal state that should not be hard. clones are the way to go if you dont want to do the hunting.

L

llcoolJ

Jimmy, just wanted to say that Sannie is the man when it comes to real deal seeds. You will never hear a complaint about him. Plus you get to choose your freebies with every order. He runs extreme quality genetics, at very fair prices.

Here is a list of freebies

Here is Extrema. I recommend it to you if you are looking for a real deal pain killer. Can't beat Chemdog D x Herijuana!

And Anesthesia

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Thanks guys for the friendly replies.. I am in a legal state, far Northern Cali.. I got my medical recommendation and I REALLY wanna get a hold of that white fire.. is it clone only or does anyone have seeds?

F

fletchman

I want White Fire #3 also!!!

Plus I want Death Star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have family in Cali, is it a serious no-no to mail clones to a legal card holder in Michigan?

Any advice on doing something like that?

S

SSHZ

I second Sannie's Anesthesia........ nothing I've ever grown from him was stronger than that. And it's the strongest thing (except maybe my OG Kush X18) I've grown in 2 years ...... veg long, top often and in about 65 days you'll be ZONKED!

E

ent

White Fire (Fire OGK x The White femmed beans) was a cross ograskal did and sold seeds on this site. They will not be sold on here again. ograskal is vending at a club down south, but I'm not sure he will ever release the white fire seeds again.

In regards to White Fire #3- that is a pheno that (i believe) JACK found when he popped the White Fire seeds he bought on this site. I doubt JACK is handing that cut out but to only a few of his close friends. I know there are other white fire cuts out there, but they are not JACKS white fire #3.

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

White Fire (Fire OGK x The White femmed beans) was a cross ograskal did and sold seeds on this site. They will not be sold on here again. ograskal is vending at a club down south, but I'm not sure he will ever release the white fire seeds again.

In regards to White Fire #3- that is a pheno that (i believe) JACK found when he popped the White Fire seeds he bought on this site. I doubt JACK is handing that cut out but to only a few of his close friends. I know there are other white fire cuts out there, but they are not JACKS white fire #3.

Appreciate the info.. I can see why someone would hold on to a hardcore pheno when they find one. I mean I live here where EVERYONE grows I should be able to find something good I just do not want to grow ANYTHING anyone else already has here. There is a seed company with White Fire seeds, I guess I can grow them out and see if I can find a good Pheno. That is unfortunate that Raskal is not around anymore, it is hard to find crazy genetics. Oh well I guess the search is one. Should just do my own breeding program and do some White fire OG white widow purps critical mass death star... LOL

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

I want White Fire #3 also!!!

Plus I want Death Star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have family in Cali, is it a serious no-no to mail clones to a legal card holder in Michigan?

Any advice on doing something like that?

Anything like that IS a No no but it is not like it aint been done...;-):icon_spin:

Aligee

Aligee

aligee'z WiFi#1
Picture_110.jpg

G

gadgetsmoke

OGR is releasing some beans and cuts at a dispensary near me soon, so Im hoping they have some white fire.

D

DrDanko

I saw some pics from a member here(can't recall who? I think Hellmutt?) who's in Michigan and got some White Fire at a dispensary. I'm sure there's not an abundance of people growing it, but it's gotta be somewhere in MI. Glad I scored it on here when I did. I figured that would be a regular strain from Raskal and would be easier to find down the road. I hear he's coming back here to THCFarmer after being away, so maybe that's good news for you! Good luck in your search. -DrD.

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
krome found the whitefire #3.....

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

I saw some pics from a member here(can't recall who? I think Hellmutt?) who's in Michigan and got some White Fire at a dispensary. I'm sure there's not an abundance of people growing it, but it's gotta be somewhere in MI. Glad I scored it on here when I did. I figured that would be a regular strain from Raskal and would be easier to find down the road. I hear he's coming back here to THCFarmer after being away, so maybe that's good news for you! Good luck in your search. -DrD.

I thought I remembered reading something on here where someone had bought up a bunch of his gear when he first started putting it out, then when people were bidding it up to hundreds of dollars for each seed pack that the guy resold all of them and pissed Raskal off so he bounced on this scene.. I hope he comes back and that things are smooth, I dunno why it was such a big deal, but hey there is drama anywhere you go at some point I guess. Just really wanna find me a holy grail strain to tease others with..LOL

Top Bottom