Any shops in CO distribute Heavy16 nutes?

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

waywardson

There is nothing truly special about the ingredients...same as most. What is different is that they use less P and probably a little less K than your normal Lucas ratio.

I have been fucking around with raw salts for a while and the ratios I have moved to after extensive testing are very similar to what Heavy 16 uses. Just based on that if I had to use store bought nutes these are the ones I would pick with no additives...you don't need to go boosting P and K, you don't need to add Calmag. You could add some microbiology food but you really don't need to.

I only know this cause someone ask me about Heavy 16 so I looked them up and Custom Hydro broke the analysis down for me...really close to what I am doing.

Whether or not that is the best or special is, of course, highly debatable. But that is my story and I am sticking with it.

true grit

true grit

Whats so special about these nutes?

Nothing really, just another base nute. I just find both to be more heavily chelated/readily available and require less, and less additives to achieve better results. Tried most the base nutes, and like the Connie and Heavy16 best. Working some organic in as well though as a side by side.

S

SofaKingHigh

What's the quality of the final product as far as smell and flavor are concerned?

true grit

true grit

super subjective question. im generally pretty happy unless i fuck something up... i generally have little change in regimens, most bases are close in relation to product if genetics are strong. Only difference i usually tell in smell/flavor is my organic vs. chems and thats generally still close. to me bases are bases, difference is in additives and the base determine how much are needed all around of base/additives. Goal for me is to provide the most consistent AAA product using as little base and additives as necessary. And i find with both of these i can use less all around, cut cal earlier, etc.

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
I think I'm going to run a couple beds of this next round. I can get Connie for pretty cheap though, so maybe I'll just run the Connie lol.

Surfr

S

SofaKingHigh

I checked their website and became interested in giving it a shot after reading their advanced feeding schedule. Pretty comprehensive write up of an entire veg and bloom cycle using their base with a myriad of additives from various companies.

Worth the read for anyone.

true grit

true grit

Yeah switched the Heavy16 plants to connie beginnin wk5...absolutely no difference this week...just trucking and chunkin.

Top Bottom