Any stoner trekies out there?

• Thread starter Donk Frog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donk Frog

You don't have to be hard core conventions and shit but if you enjoy star trek post which one and why.
Myself I liked TNG, but voyager was best
My fav capitain was Picard though

N

Nuglover

Don't worry donk I'm right there with ya. Fave capt. is Piccard. Hottest chic in any Star Trek is 7of9 (Jeri Ryan). I'd let her assimulate me anyday. And ripz, don't be an ass. We all have different tastes.

R

rayvon

star trek... yeh man used to feckin love it, tng for me too but im sure that sisco dude could bitch slap them other capt's put together x2 ;)

D

Donk Frog

:happy:anim_30::rastadancing:......It's all good i have a sense of humor and none of this :middlefinger type of stuff in my peaceful stoner threads.....:character0110:
:fixed:

N

Nuglover

Just kiddin around man, didn't mean to come off pissy. much luv ripz ;)

S

Slick

My name is Slick and I'm a Trekkie...Oops wrong meeting...

Star trek was the muts nuts, I was a fan of all the series though liked Voyager best, my favourite character of them all was Data.

Would never admit any of this in public though (lol), even my own family used to take the piss out of me for being a trekkie. :(

S

spanishped

yep I'm a closet Trekkie - but now I'm outed!!! preferred TNG, like DS9 from when Worf came in it, Enterprise was ok apart from the dodgiest theme tune EVER!!!

F

FastForward

You're all such total losers - TNG forever :)

(and this from the guy who owns a full set of Star Wars stormtrooper armour :))

hubcap

hubcap

KAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNN

KKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNN!!!!

those 'ear bugs' were dope!

-hubcap-

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Sorry guys but i have to call you guys geeks lol

and guess what

im a Trekky toooooooooooooooo:)

R

RansacktheElder

Damnit Jim! I'm a farmer not a Terrellian Nerf Herder. There's one from waaaay back. We became Star Trek fans out of necessity at my house. There were only three chanels back then and it was on everyday when we got home from school.

However, I'm really with FF and a HUGE STAR WARS FAN! Me and the boy whoop up on each other playing on the PS2. Half his Christmas this year was trooper helmets, blasters and light sabers. I wish the toys had been this good when I was a kid! On a different note, take the "air hogs helicopter." If I had that when I was a kid you couldn't have pried me away with a crowbar! I've gotten so good with the ones my kids have that I could probably fly strikes for NATO with the damn thing. But I digress...

R

RansacktheElder

Oh, they're the bomb! Trust me on that. The absolute bomb! My boy would wear his EVERYWHERE if the wife let him. The damn things are spring loaded man....SPRING LOADED! I mean, that's the best thing since sliced white bread.

N

Nuglover

What about the one Darth Moor had? That one was pretty bad ass. Anyone seen the trailer for the new Wolverine movie? That's gonna be sweeeet! I'm just as excited as my 6 yr old son to see it.

B

Blaner123Doobie

He's dead Jim

Spock quick grab his tricorder and I will get his wallet

T

TheNman

High Trek

Hottest chic in any Star Trek is 7of9 (Jeri Ryan). I'd let her assimulate me anyday.

Dear god nuglover....

Have you watched much ST?
I wouldn't kick her out of bed or anything, but better than Kira or Dax from DS9?
What about the Klingon from Voyager?

Mmmm....

Anyhoo, regarding the best ST series.... all the new ones are good!

TNG was, of course, classic and amazing.

DS9 was better suited to reality, with less black and white stories, better range of characters and better CG.

Voyager is all around good and had a lot of Borg in it! The characters weren't as cool as TNG or DS9, but the concept and execution was done well.

I almost forgot about Enterprise.
That show sucked!
I mean, it wasn't bad, but it's like they had no budget.... or good writers.
I loved the premise, but the execution was terrible, for whatever reason.

As for the Original....
Well, what's there to say? It was brilliant in it's time and still holds sway now, but....

Nothing like smoking a big fatty and watching some ST!:smiley_joint:

As a matter of fact, i'm doing both right now!
Watching season 6 of DS9.

N

Nuglover

Yo NmanI've seen 'em all... Kira was cute and Dax was hot....But you must be smokin for glaucoma if you think they're hotter than 7of9. LOL I'm saying that and I'm even partial to brunettes. You are right about Enterprise sucking though...even with that hot ass vulcan chick. TNG,DS9,Voyager all kick ass.

K

kill-9

I always had a boner for Counselor Deanna Troi, 7 of 9 was hot too but Deanna is hotter imo, she had more curves and looked damn good in her suit.

hubcap

hubcap

i lost faith when characters started wearing oil filters on their faces.

old skul bad acting ROOLS!

side note
7 of 9 is killer smoke...
anyone holding a cut?

Top Bottom