Any suggestions or help would be appreciated

• Thread starter Jaibrydon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yes like I said in other thread you need perlite in your medium to help with drainage problems your having . Regards Od .

Jaibrydon

Jaibrydon

Yes like I said in other thread you need perlite in your medium to help with drainage problems your having . Regards Od .
First feed I got a good 20 percent run off quite quickly do thought drainage may be ok, I'll look into it though, thanks

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
The coco is holding the water which is the problem the plants transport tissue is working hard to transpire causing the drooping .

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Maybe do some research on growing with Coco, I only use Coco and I can see your mix is incorrect, also what are you watering it with, light, temp, etc, this all has to be taken into account.

Jaibrydon

Jaibrydon

Maybe do some research on growing with Coco, I only use Coco and I can see your mix is incorrect, also what are you watering it with, light, temp, etc, this all has to be taken into account.
Ah ok thank you, no I was away at work and the Mrs germinated some bag seed and popped it straight in this, at this stage how would I get a perlite mix going? Temp is around 27c and humidy I'm struggling to heep above 50, lights an led 18 hours and lights is 24 inches about the plant.

BudsAlive

BudsAlive

Ah ok thank you, no I was away at work and the Mrs germinated some bag seed and popped it straight in this, at this stage how would I get a perlite mix going? Temp is around 27c and humidy I'm struggling to heep above 50, lights an led 18 hours and lights is 24 inches about the plant.
I have sent you a message

Jaibrydon

Jaibrydon

Thanks for the input guys n gals, off to get some supplies

Top Bottom