Any suggestions ??

• Thread starter Clm307
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Burned Haze

Follow vpd in humidy , look at first picture , it shows you have low humidity

Purple stems , how much co2 you running and what temps ? Get your temps at 78-80f and follow vpd chart .If you can get a min 900ppm—1500ppm and raise your start of 50ppm-100ppm Then wait a few days so the plants get used to it and you save cash

purple stems were showing = they didn’t like your environment choices , so even if you have a meter , are you checking the min/max daily and have at least 1 on the wall and then 1 for the canopy ?

I even suggest a thermometer so you can test your room to see if it’s “ truely “ as cool everywhere and you might figure out you got some major issues or the room wasn’t as sealed you thought . Great tool and it’s like 20 bucks on amazon

major improvement ! pulse environment controller meter , this has saved Me this round, previous rounds I could everything perfect but if the a/c shuts offs or I have any issues in any way I’m environment, you’ll know and it’s logged . You could be anywhere in the world and that’s the cool thing about it Instesd of of so many companies where they want you to have “ apps “ , pulse you just login on their encrypted sever and see it

Clm307

Clm307

Hell ya great info I am gonna order that... the humidity is usually at 60- 65 I had the tent open for while trying to train these girls that’s why it is down so low...temps get down to about 65 at night u think I should add a little heater at night? Temps during the day are 75-79

Clm307

Clm307

Follow vpd in humidy , look at first picture , it shows you have low humidity

Purple stems , how much co2 you running and what temps ? Get your temps at 78-80f and follow vpd chart .If you can get a min 900ppm—1500ppm and raise your start of 50ppm-100ppm Then wait a few days so the plants get used to it and you save cash

purple stems were showing = they didn’t like your environment choices , so even if you have a meter , are you checking the min/max daily and have at least 1 on the wall and then 1 for the canopy ?

I even suggest a thermometer so you can test your room to see if it’s “ truely “ as cool everywhere and you might figure out you got some major issues or the room wasn’t as sealed you thought . Great tool and it’s like 20 bucks on amazon

major improvement ! pulse environment controller meter , this has saved Me this round, previous rounds I could everything perfect but if the a/c shuts offs or I have any issues in any way I’m environment, you’ll know and it’s logged . You could be anywhere in the world and that’s the cool thing about it Instesd of of so many companies where they want you to have “ apps “ , pulse you just login on their encrypted sever and see it

Are the roots like this cause my waters to low or something?

FourthCity

FourthCity

Another pic
So far so good on the lst. If you are going to try and bush them out I would suggest making some holes in the lids and using a soft twine to tie down the branches, they are going to need something strong to hold them back when they get bigger. If thats painters tape holding the leaves down in one of the pics, I wouldn't recommend that.

Last edited:
Clm307

Clm307

So far so good on the lst. If you are going to try and bush them out I would suggest making some holes in the lids and using a soft twine to tie down the branches, they are going to need something strong to hold them back when they get bigger. If thats painters tape holding the leaves down in one of the pics, I wouldn't recommend that.
Haha yes it is saw some dude in a video do it ..thanks for the suggestions I will switch those over to twine tonight... I have been using low gauge electrical wire will that be ok?

FourthCity

FourthCity

I have been using low gauge electrical wire will that be ok?
If you did find a way to make it hold back a strong branch it would probably start to cut into it, that's why I recommend twine, its thicker and the fibers are more gentle on the plant.

I don’t know they just look so small Maybe iM trippin
Roots look great, you are trippin 😛

Clm307

Clm307

If you did find a way to make it hold back a strong branch it would probably start to cut into it, that's why I recommend twine, its thicker and the fibers are more gentle on the plant.

Roots look great, you are trippin 😛
Haha aright cool ... you think it’ll cut through even though the wire has plastic coating?

FourthCity

FourthCity

Haha aright cool ... you think it’ll cut through even though the wire has plastic coating?
Yes. Its not going to completely chop off a branch or anything but it will start to dig in and leave an open wound that can't heal because it just gets worse as the plant grows. Again, this is only if you are trying to bush out a large plant, they are still pretty small at the moment and if you switched to flower now they will probably never get branches that are thick and strong enough to push back that hard against the wire.

Clm307

Clm307

Yes. Its not going to completely chop off a branch or anything but it will start to dig in and leave an open wound that can't heal because it just gets worse as the plant grows. Again, this is only if you are trying to bush out a large plant, they are still pretty small at the moment and if you switched to flower now they will probably never get branches that are thick and strong enough to push back that hard against the wire.

Clm307

Clm307

Just a little update on how these little biotches are doing still taking any and all suggestions

6F1079BF 03F7 4727 8403 71D70FB95B66
0F7E88B2 A9F4 4242 9024 71471A1DE30F
AEDE22EF F845 4A1F B799 B220D4088973
42E4B7EA 4610 456D B6E3 1EF6E031DDE8
1BC671DA A4C4 4719 A9FE 1F9A0E35EE11
Custom99

Custom99

I like this product. Its great for tying plants. We use it for our houseplants and it has worked great on my LST.

Screenshot 20191229 113623 Chrome
Top Bottom