Any suggestions???

• Thread starter djspaghetti
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
djspaghetti

djspaghetti

Here! Take a look at my babies. I'm open to suggestions on what to do next. This is my first grow ever and I'm really eager to learn and hopefully get this right.

Any suggestions 2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Welcome to the farm @djspaghetti They looking great for your first grow. Did you defoliate the plant in the first pic? It looks like you could leave a bit more next time but they look nice and healthy

djspaghetti

djspaghetti

Unfortunately my dog decided to nibble on the sides of the plant which hurt the growth which made me concerned but It's still growing tall. Recently I cut off some of the branches on the sides to try and focus some of the energy towards the top. Thank you by the way!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Unfortunately my dog decided to nibble on the sides of the plant which hurt the growth which made me concerned but It's still growing tall. Recently I cut off some of the branches on the sides to try and focus some of the energy towards the top. Thank you by the way!
Your dog must have good taste 😉

Noise.Boy

Noise.Boy

Looks nice for your first grow .... be careful when using black plastic containers outdoors, under certain conditions, those containers can get hot enough to cook plant roots. If concerned, the fix is an easy one, wrap something white or reflective around the outside of the container.

Hope this helps and happy growing.

djspaghetti

djspaghetti

I feed my big girl the leaf n tips she has a bad hip and this beats all the injection I've had to give her and she sleeps better didn't wake me up so much to take her to the toilet .od
That's good to know! I was curious to if I should allow my dogs to eat the leaves but if its good for them in the long run, I'd rather help! They're 11 so why not, right?

djspaghetti

djspaghetti

Looks nice for your first grow .... be careful when using black plastic containers outdoors, under certain conditions, those containers can get hot enough to cook plant roots. If concerned, the fix is an easy one, wrap something white or reflective around the outside of the container.

Hope this helps and happy growing.
Good to know! Thank you for the tip

Latest posts

Top Bottom