Any Tea Drinkers Here?

• Thread starter Storm Raven
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ftwendy

ftwendy

Mighty Leaf.... white orchard all day. I just toss a bag in my thermos of cold water and let it soak for an hour or so while I work. Damn fine tea. Tastes like sweet perfume and peaches

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I go to the local Chinese market a little ways away from my house.
I get green tea out of a bag from the old lady. Shits tasty.
She also turned me onto Chi tea with honey and a little cream served hot. Yummy stuff.

e4ian

e4ian

Yup SR! ..As you guys say," HELL YEAH!!.." :) ..Looking at One right Now!.An Upmost Priority ESPECIALLY in the Morning!
^Earl Grey's Nice,but a bit too sweet for me..

F

FooDoo

I've been drinking chai since 5 years old. Wasn't born in the states but been living here since 3 years old so picked up on some old family traditions . won't touch that cheap Lipton knock off stuff tho.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I've been drinking chai since 5 years old. Wasn't born in the states but been living here since 3 years old so picked up on some old family traditions . won't touch that cheap Lipton knock off stuff tho.
All kinds of pesticides and other crisp in Lipton lol.
Guys stay organic and hunt for small family tea farms that care about there product. That's how I shop for coffee anyway

F

FooDoo

I'm currently drinking this

41MYRTQSA4L SY300

e4ian

e4ian

^ I was t'inking ltr .. "I should'nt put the Normal 2 Sugars init. 'D'.. :D
I Mainly get PGTIPS Delivered from Asda ..[owned by Walmart!]

^"ist tha TASTE" .. ses the monkey! :D
(tetly,typhoo too)

I Read about Coffee Somewhere! ...Yep had Spells with that.. I got some Blue mountain Jamaican Filter Coffee.Yum.[Finest in the World!] .. I just have Granules now,QUICKER.lol (Unless theres special Occasions)
Occasionally had a "John todd/toddy?" means a drop of whiskey in ya TEA. ..........Do It! :)

^"Know i did Think at One time Concerning Earl Grey that i did'nt need Sugar in this Stuff Cus imo it is Sweet dude..
..Smoked Quite Heavily for nearly 30 Years tho!! So im Sure the Taste buds may not be up to Spec..lol ..

Last edited:
e4ian

e4ian

Yup..Nice

Just saying..
Sometimes the Water Used Makes a Big Difference to the Taste.. In the 70's i "Mostly" was'nt too fond of my grans Tea!
She lived About 25 Miles Away,seemed Creamier and an Overall Different Taste..Thinking now maybe there was a H/W-S/W difference between us..
Maybe she got/used,milk Direct from the Cow, from her Adjacent Farmer Son..
Hmmn?

Latest posts

Top Bottom