Any Tea Drinkers Here?

• Thread starter Storm Raven
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darkmatter

darkmatter

Well I drink the fuck out of sweet tea. I do wonder when I buy a mid size bag of sugar and it gone in five or six days...IF I go out to eat, more sweet tea for me. I couldn't imagine drinking tea with out sugar, but I'll try some of that stuff out and see.

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

One of the things I like about tea is when you don't finish your cup of hot tea it becomes iced tea.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I like Starbucks. Got to admire a company that agreed to pay for online college for all their employees.
Yes yes this is a beautiful picture they paint, but what you don't read about is all the family farms that are pushed out by big corporate Starbucks so they can destroy the land and put machines to work instead of people. It's the same as the mmj industry here. If you ever get a chance to try real coffee from a family farm you will instantly see or taste the difference in the cup. Specialty coffee shops have been popping up everywhere I suggest you try one of them you won't regret it.
Companies like la colombe Todd charmicheal work with these family estates instead of pushing them out.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I drink some green tea now and again.
What I drink more often though is Yerba Mate'. I like brewing up a strong dose and drinking it before I smoke a really nice Sativa. Almost like it works as a catalyst for the cannabis. Makes the headiness more heady it seems to me. 3rd eye opening. Good stuff!

Storm Raven

Storm Raven

Well my order from The Republic of Tea arrived today. I ordered two different teas: Hi Caf Coconut Black Tea with 140 mg of caffeine and Hi Caf Black Tea with 110 mg of caffeine.

I tried the Hi Caf Coconut Black Tea and it was heavy on the coconut taste and a pretty good caffeine kick. Was like drinking a Red Bull energy drink.

Top Bottom