Any thoughts on how to correcr thiz?

• Thread starter Chaostheory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chaostheory

Chaostheory

This little lady was beautiful yesterday and now has this on her leaves. Any thoughts on how to correct it

Thank you

Any thoughts on how to correcr thiz
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter

That's a good place to start! 👍🌱

Chad.Westport

Chad.Westport

Leaf miner? Verigation? Was this leaf totally green the other day and now it has this pattern? Any other leaves effected?

Chaostheory

Chaostheory

I apologize for the lack of info. plants are 3 weeks from seed. in veg. in fox farms soil, feeding straight water
on 19/5 light cycle with 800 watts. temp is 79 high 65 low with steady 45% humidity
plant was a little droopy yesterday but green. today it looks like the pic. Any input is appreated

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
that could of been because the lights were to much for her or not letting the pot completely dry out before watering again.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
80° + 45% rh = lots of water through the leaves = burn/lockout if nutes/ph aren't perfect...google "VPD"

You've got a plant trying to move a lot of "hot" water through it and its not happy. Also google "flushing cannabis plants" 👍🌱
At those temps/rh you need to move a lot of water through the root zone or any drying of the medium is going to burn the plants ..just my .02

DTG

DTG

Looks like corona . . . Quarantine for two weeks & post new pics . . . After all it is 2020 . . . Kidding, I have no idea man . . .

Top Bottom