• Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlossyMaple

FlossyMaple

Any thoughts on the setup
Any thoughts on the setup

FlossyMaple

FlossyMaple

Looking good. Personally I would like to see the pots raised up just off the floor though.
Thank you! I do have a 1” piece of foam under the entire tent. Is that enough? Or do you mean for air flow under the pot?

Dan789

Dan789

Assuming that your lights are going to be dropped 3-4' to match heights of plants...? I'd get a larger single tray min size 3'X3' instead of single saucers under each plant. Then you could use furring strips to lift bags off the drainage tray. That and I'd switch to bags in lieu of the plastic pots... But that's just me.
How long have your plants been in the one gallon pots (wild guess at size)...? Could be ready for upsizing.

FlossyMaple

FlossyMaple

Assuming that your lights are going to be dropped 3-4' to match heights of plants...? I'd get a larger single tray min size 3'X3' instead of single saucers under each plant. Then you could use furring strips to lift bags off the drainage tray. That and I'd switch to bags in lieu of the plastic pots... But that's just me.
How long have your plants been in the one gallon pots (wild guess at size)...? Could be ready for upsizing.
I was actually planning on dropping the light tomorrow. I just put them in the 5x5 under the Phantom and I wanted to make sure they transitioned well. Had to feed tonight, super droopy. Going to have to start feeding every 36hrs it seems. I’m also planning on transplanting into their final five gallons next week. They have been in there since May 21

Glassdub

Glassdub

My advice is to get some wire kitchen rack shelves on tent floor keep an air gap under your pots warmer dryer roots aids in plant health . Old Od.
This is news to me, looking at 2 of these for a 5x5 if I can figure out something to put under for drainage.

FlossyMaple

FlossyMaple

Lowes sells drip pans for appliances. I put a 2x4 under one end to send runoff to one side. Then use shop vac to get water out. Easy and clean.
I will look today. I feed last night and did come up with some sort of raiser. But man, I feel like I can’t the plants to “pray”. She’s still growing well but they all seem like leaf tips are pointing down?

D2881D62 D77E 4095 898A A7FB437153C0

Latest posts

Top Bottom