Any thoughts on these leaves 3
Any thoughts on these leaves 3

There in soil
Fed every other water
NPK currently is 4.4.4
Changed from 3.5-1.5.2.5
Just flipped to 12/12
Any thoughts on the color of the leaves

It looks overheated on video down..your leaves have some yellow colours on edges

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I am seeing many issues with this plant.
She is magnesium deficient and Calcium deficient. You need to address this.
I'd mix up a gallon of good compost tea. Add a teaspoon of Epsom Salts and a teaspoon spoon full of Gypsum.
Mix well and water the plant with it. This will take care of the Magnesium and Calcium issue over a few days.
You could add a tablespoon of Muskie fish fertilizer and a teaspoon of Molasses as well. I use Crosby's from the grocery store it's safe.

How many days ago did you flip her? I'd like a full picture so I can see how she stretched.

Please fill me in on your fertilizer. Exactly what where you using before?
What is the 4-4-4 ? fertilizer She looks hungry. How much of the 4-4-4 are you feeding her?
Your soon going to need to give her a flowering fertilizer like a 5-15-5 or 4-12-4
Will check back after a bit.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

He is in soil Joe. If he was in Peat moss based potting medium. PH is usually the first thing I ask. His water would have to be way bad in order to worry about in top soil. Lets see what he can tell us.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I don't think this is a case of lockout due to bad P.H. This is why I asked a bunch of questions.
So I have a better idea what is what. I am a living soil grower. I also grow indoors both organic and chemical so I have some idea yes.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Do you think your the first newbie to the forum that wants to run the place. I think you need to answer the OP instead of being making wild guesses and posting useless pictures. Another mr run the forum.

I am talking to the original poster not you. Mind your business.

Last edited:
K

Kbdwc

Ph could be my issue I have not checked for a week
After nutrients my water ph used to be around 6.2

K

Kbdwc

I am seeing many issues with this plant.
She is magnesium deficient and Calcium deficient. You need to address this.
I'd mix up a gallon of good compost tea. Add a teaspoon of Epsom Salts and a teaspoon spoon full of Gypsum.
Mix well and water the plant with it. This will take care of the Magnesium and Calcium issue over a few days.
You could add a tablespoon of Muskie fish fertilizer and a teaspoon of Molasses as well. I use Crosby's from the grocery store it's safe.
View attachment 2167811
How many days ago did you flip her? I'd like a full picture so I can see how she stretched.

Please fill me in on your fertilizer. Exactly what where you using before?
What is the 4-4-4 ? fertilizer She looks hungry. How much of the 4-4-4 are you feeding her?
Your soon going to need to give her a flowering fertilizer like a 5-15-5 or 4-12-4
Will check back after a bit.
Nothing fancy just a all purpose untill I change to flower nutes
I feed it half the dose it says in the bottle

Latest posts

Top Bottom