ANY THOUGHTS!!

• Thread starter JAWS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

grown in soil GH 3 PART FERTS, strain is Chemdog's Sister..

Any thoughts

luckly i took three cuts before the problem started but i'd still like to get this one back on track, hopefully with your help i can..
thanks in advance:)

JAWS

JAWS

hello OGSOUR:)
that was my first thought and i did a MINI flush perhaps i should have done a full on flush, and no at the time i did not PH the run off im sure it would have been off but the color was not bad at all....i think shes not up-taking much because she does not seem to be drying out at all, i flushed the WRECK at about the same time and the WRECK take water every day and is doing awesome.....do you know if this SIS is a light feeder umm i have only feed once so far but i do mix my own soil some what..
thankd brother:confused:

JAWS

JAWS

hello OGSOUR:)
yes i do have flushing suport but i dont use it to flush untill its close to harvest, i basicly just use PHed water....

PROBLEM SOLVED my first conclustion was correct if was an over fert issue, as i was just in there doing another flush i noticed that the top of the plant was green NO DAMAGE so i pull her to some better lighting and noticed several of the tops of the side branches were also looking GREENm, i did go ahead and finish the flush just to make sure...

please look off the burnt area's and notice the nice green NEW GROWTH coming on...

OGSOUR thank you much for offering your time and advice on this..
respect bro:D

Chobble

Chobble

While you may have solved your problem, you have another one! Your using white pots! Roots dont like white pots :P.

I've found that particular type of burn from things other then nutes. Like Root Stress etc. Just for good measure I would recommend either making it so no light could shine through the container, and toss some more dirt on there to help protect the root system. Chems Sis and Larrys OG are fairly the same strain grow style, and those where my problems with my Larrys.

They have sensitive root systems that make you believe its burn, when its really not.

If it was just nute lock though, best of luck to you!

Chobble

JAWS

JAWS

hello CHOBBLE:)
humm ya ive never heard that one before i was once told you could not grow a plant in clear two litter bottles but but i destroyed that so called fact all to hell HAHAH i grow in clear pop bottles every time out....

now your point about the SIS roots being senetive could be a FACT but i cant personaly back that either way..

been useing WHITE TRASH CANS for years and have never had a problem with that in its self, i would by now i would have ran into this issue before seeings ive grow MANY MANY stains in these pots over the years...
peace bro;)

Chobble

Chobble

humm ya ive never heard that one before i was once told you could not grow a plant in clear two litter bottles but but i destroyed that so called fact all to hell HAHAH i grow in clear pop bottles every time out....

now your point about the SIS roots being senetive could be a FACT but i cant personaly back that either way..

been useing WHITE TRASH CANS for years and have never had a problem with that in its self, i would by now i would have ran into this issue before seeings ive grow MANY MANY stains in these pots over the years...
peace bro;)

Thats good to here, I've always just stuck to black pots for that one reason. I do recommend looking up a problem called Green Root though, that can be brought on by using Clear/White containers. It still allows your plants to grow etc but majorly retards them.

But for sure if your problem doesnt get fixed, try to just toss a nice layer of soil on top of the plant and they should be fine. I litterly get the exact problem sometimes and that always fixes it (Ha or maybe its the PH adjustment from the sun warrior I use on top). Either way, good growin to you bro.

Chobble

JAWS

JAWS

you seem very knowledgable and i thank you for your words of wisdom my friend.....

like i was saying though ive been useing these pots for years and have not had any problems with them OTHER then them not being big enough at times but thats just grower error HAHAHA.............
peace

datDANK

datDANK

i buy white PET felt fabric for $5.75 a yard and have my mommy sew me some 1 cubic foot pots for around 7 gallons of soil when filled close to the brim

Latest posts

Top Bottom