Any tip on Making Dry Ice Hash?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I have the bubble bags and have made hash with ice cold water.
I've seen it made with dry ice and it just seems faster and easier. I have access to dry ice.
I just find with ice water extraction u lose a lot of flavour also.
Fire away.

urbanfog

urbanfog

freeze your flowers over night, add to a vessel with dry ice layered with mesh over the top......Get a table with a sheet of glass or a big mirror and start some Pantera or Slayer and start shaking :D

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

The stuff that comes out first is better. I would start at one end of the table, moving to the other as you go. It will go from yellow gold to greener and greener.

Tape cardstock or some other firm paper or cardboard along the edges of whatever surface you use. It likes to fly right off the end of the table.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

If you have a set of bubble bags, the one that holds back the leaf/material is the first bag. Use that one of the second one. I like 150 or 130.

you will find that the quality and smell isnt quite like dry sieved or water extracted, but if you have a volume or are short on time, its quite respectable for what it is.

If your working with buds, just use the biggest bag you have, largest diameter pores. If your working with smaller stuff, down a grade. If you pick too small a bag, everything will get stuck in the mesh and nothing will come out.

kooter840

kooter840

I keep it seperated like panda said that first light colored hash that comes out is the shit.....I use the darker hash for cooking. Bong + hash= a good nights sleep!

juggernaut

juggernaut

got lazy and sent it for BHO.
I'm still going to try it. just on hold

hazedtx

hazedtx

does any one have experience with the bubble bowl kits seen them at my local head shop and looked interesting

P

paulycali

Freeze your product right away or use it right away

Also do not grind it up

Top Bottom