any tips on colloidal silver ?

• Thread starter urbanfog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
urbanfog

urbanfog

picked up the stuff to make a "generator" and am just wondering from those that know, anything special I need to do or any tips? Looking to generate female seeds since my cloning in embarrassing :(

Parts:
gram .999 silver
clips
double 9vt power supply
distilled water
jar

Thanks all

UF

P

paulycali

Hopefully you get some good advice. If not and you go about doing it yourself and fail there is another product out there that does the same thing and comes in a spray bottle ready to go. No mixing or nothing just spray away. Good luck generating some female seeds and i hope for the best. Let us know how it goes for sure :)

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

Hopefully you get some good advice. If not and you go about doing it yourself and fail there is another product out there that does the same thing and comes in a spray bottle ready to go. No mixing or nothing just spray away. Good luck generating some female seeds and i hope for the best. Let us know how it goes for sure :)
what is this product?

T

Trewalker

And DON'T smoke anything off the plant you spray that stuff on.

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

thanks for the link but i know where to buy collodial silver lol i was talking about a different product that may be out

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
Curious - I've heard numerous times not to smoke a plant sprayed with this stuff. Does anyone know why? True colloidal silver is safe to consume.

S

Scorpius

Curious - I've heard numerous times not to smoke a plant sprayed with this stuff. Does anyone know why? True colloidal silver is safe to consume.
There are a lot of substances you can safely eat you don't want to smoke!

S

Scorpius

Why go to the trouble of making or buying colloidal silver? Gibberellic acid 3 is very cheap and very effective. I bought 2g of 90% pure for less than $10. It has an indefinite shelf life (especially in dry climes or with desiccant use - rice dried in the oven if you want to be cheap) and I use 50mg everytime I mix a batch (500ml) and it is enough to cover several plants. Whenever I mix some up, most goes to waste but it is difficult enough just measuring and mixing that quantity and I have a measure that works, etc, to try mixing a smaller amount.
Toxicity based on my reading would be lower smoking a plant sprayed with GA3.
I also wonder why you would smoke a plant you force-hermed?!

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Collodial silver carries many other health benefits aside from converting sex of a plant, thus it being a good substance to have available.

You're set up to make it alright, just make sure the leads do not contact each other, you'll have an exploding battery on your hands.

I wouldn't be overly concerned with smoking a separate branch from the one or multiples which were sprayed. I would say it's safe to assume that you can use it selectively on a plant and it shouldn't migrate within the cells. The concern of smoking anything sprayed with it would be potential of inhaling heavy metal particles. But at 50 ppm I'm not sure there would be enough to really be of concern, especially taking into consideration all the other bi-products of combustion that one inhales when smoking flowers.

Top Bottom