Any Tips On Growing Bubba Kush?

• Thread starter IGrowIndica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IGrowIndica

IGrowIndica

I GOT SUM GREENHOUSE seeds BUBBA KUSH, ANY TIPS? I HEARD ITS A SLOW GROWER AND HARD TO KEEP HAPPY. ANY TIPS ON THIS PLANT? INDOOR 400MH/HPS IM USING SUPER SOIL + a lot of perlite, AND FOXFARM SOIL TRIO... AND FOXFARM CHA-CHING LINE UP. THANX AGAIN. ANY TIPS WILL BE GREAT. :cigar: :greyalien: :android:

philly kush

philly kush

I agree with D ray veg for a long time I top my ladies so I get monster bushes, then flip when they around 22 23 inches u will need stakes or something, when treated with much love she produces nice chunky sticky icky buds,,,goodluck with the grow n happy gardening,,,PEACE

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

Well greenhouse seeds is not bubba kush so the thread title should specify as their joke of bubba kush is bubblegum x og kush not quite bubba genetics an I grow a lot of real bubba. Slow start in veg then she picks up speed let her dry out an be easy on water take my organic nute at full strength. Hope that helps on reall bubba kush

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Bubba kush katsu need lots of root space don't let her get root bound or she becomes a bitch

Top Bottom