Any Tips On Growing Gorilla Glue #4? Picking Up Some Clones Friday!

• Thread starter BigBeeBud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigBeeBud

BigBeeBud

Any advice or information on gorilla glue #4 would be greatly appreciated

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

1. Make sure it's legit. Is it clone only gg4, s1 gg4, or fake ass gg4?

2. Some say she's a light feeder. Not with my nutes. She's a heavy feeder.

3. She's gonna need lots of support. She grows some super fire, big colas

4. Post up a pic, I'll be able to tell if it's a fake. Won't be able to tell if it's an s1 or clone only version.

5. Better have a good scrubber come flower and harvest. If not, your neighbors will be over with rolling papers or a bong, or the po po with a warrant.

6. Clones like to be in 78* or cooler cloning water temp. Any higher, and she takes for ever to root.

7. She will +30% height after flip during stretch. Flip at 4', she will be 6'+ after 2.5 weeks.

8. Her smell is very distinguishable from any other strain. Once you smell glue, you know what she'll smell like, as well as her bud structure.

Rise

Rise

4. Post up a pic, I'll be able to tell if it's a fake. Won't be able to tell if it's an s1 or clone only version.

5. Better have a good scrubber come flower and harvest. If not, your neighbors will be over with rolling papers or a bong, or the po po with a warrant.

6. Clones like to be in 78* or cooler cloning water temp. Any higher, and she takes for ever to root.

7. She will +30% height after flip during stretch. Flip at 4', she will be 6'+ after 2.5 weeks.

8. Her smell is very distinguishable from any other strain. Once you smell glue, you know what she'll smell like, as well as her bud structure.
Can you message me some pointers on growing sour diesel in fox farm soil?

BigBeeBud

BigBeeBud

I've smoked the flower from where I'm getting the clones so hopefully it's legit. If it's the same as the bud I'll be happy.

HailTheLeaf

HailTheLeaf

Hey Demontrich, when you get a chance will you go to my Led Grow over in the grow diaries, take a peek at that GG#4 i have pics of and give your opinion? Sounds like you know the glue and i would really like to know what you think if its a legit cut or not. Thanks man!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Shoot me a link

Never mind, found it. Posted in your thread.

Last edited:
P

PaulWood

Hi. I got 2 gg#4 clones here in socal. They were almost dead on April 1 when I got them and put them in soil outside.

Here they are on June 21. Revegging, but bushy and nice.

What do you think?

IMG 3779
IMG 3783
IMG 3808
S

Sherlock

Support, Support, Support. I grew her for about a year and was always amazed how she stretched out thin branches and put a huge head at the end of em.
Sherlock

Latest posts

Top Bottom