Any tips on PH 7 home solutions for Calibration?

• Thread starter PwnanObrien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

Long story short, I need to re calibrate my Blue Lab meter but my local shop totally blows and never has the basics in stock.. My options are to order online, to drive 45 mins to the next Hydro shop, or to use some other solution that may be avail at hardware/grocery store that possibly holds a stable ph of 7 to calibrate my meter. Any thoughts are appreciated.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Long story short, I need to re calibrate my Blue Lab meter but my local shop totally blows and never has the basics in stock.. My options are to order online, to drive 45 mins to the next Hydro shop, or to use some other solution that may be avail at hardware/grocery store that possibly holds a stable ph of 7 to calibrate my meter. Any thoughts are appreciated.

I always have the same problem with my hydro shop, which I no longer visit. I'd drive the 45 minutes, I don't have that luxury I would have to drive 32hours non stop.

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

I always have the same problem with my hydro shop, which I no longer visit. I'd drive the 45 minutes, I don't have that luxury I would have to drive 32hours non stop.
grab a simple ph drop tester till you can order some

PwnanObrien

PwnanObrien

grab a simple ph drop tester till you can order some
its looking like thats the route Ill have to go. Was hoping there was a common household liquid with ph7 someone could recommend.Thanks for the thoughts.

Dr Melrose

Dr Melrose

its looking like thats the route Ill have to go. Was hoping there was a common household liquid with ph7 someone could recommend.Thanks for the thoughts.
not sure,but check and see what the ph is for pro-tekts silicone solution

Top Bottom