Any Tips?

• Thread starter wiggggy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wiggggy

I have done this a long time ago and now due to a relationship break up im able to do this again, For my first attempt i just did 2 plants, a Black Destroyer and a pineapple chunk
theyre in biiig containers and i played around with veg. (lst topping supercropping)
Turned when they had just about filled my space then removed the lower growth and placed a net inside to open them out for light penetration.
I dont pretend i know what im doing and watched a video on defoliation and proceeded in my attempt, have i done enough, too much and is there anything you kind fellas can suggest or should i just leave them now

1.2 x 1.2 x 2m mylar tent
600w dual spectrum HPS
enormous 55L pots
coco coir/ perlite mix 80/20ish
feeds are..
Ionic coco grow with calmag and superthrive in veg

ionic coco bloom calmag pk13/14 occasional drop of superthrive.

temps are sat around 26c and 60-65 rh

i filter tap water with a standard drinking water filter or use bottled mineral water if in a hurry.

Ive tried ph/ec but you get what you pay for and will upgrade my equipment next run.

my total veg time was around 8/9 weeks but i did alot of training and i probably slowed down the process with my lack of experience!

Also i would like to know if i did well for a first time or what i cpuld ha e done better. Im in the UK and its strictly a personal hobby.

W

wiggggy

also i know i did burns them a little when moving to bloom, i fed according to the label but have found just over half strength to be optimal
day 24 Flower

Top Bottom