Any Tips?

• Thread starter Illfatelogic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Illfatelogic

Blackberry kush, germinated for 5 days plamted on may 15th. Where am i and are there any next steps i need to take? So far super healthy. I got a sandwhich bag full of clippings yesterday and a week before that i had the same. Had a really bad storm for two days and i believe it almost went into budding due to the lack of light. Either way. Any advice will be appreciated. Very healthy plant and no problems with her just want to know whats next.

Any tips
Any tips 2
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
A sandwich bag full of clippings? Are you pruning off the fan leaves? If so why? You might be getting the early signs of magnesium deficiency.

Madbud

Madbud

Five more and you got a nice zip. Wrap the pot in a wet towel if its hot. An untrimmed pic would have been helpful. Happy growing!

S

Slothh760

Damn bro for 3 months old your plant is lacking on size.
What have you been feeding her?

Also why are you pruning so much? your plant looks stripped naked

This is a picture of my jupiter og plant that was started may 24 this year.

20180806 103109
20180806 103129
S

Slothh760

Sorry didnt mean to come off rude or harsh. But ya its getting close to time for our plants to begin preflower, so be careful as to what you are feeding your plant.

In my opinion the only thing you can do at this very moment is give it the best feeds and possibly transplant so she can stretch real nice during flower

Top Bottom