Any Tobacco smokers?

• Thread starter Kalcu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kalcu

When I used to swim, weed wasn't good before hand. Mostly because of being tired and stoned, tobacco never caused me issues but I hadn't been smoking for very long.

Like I said, there are no studies that can clearly discern if cannabis has ever contributed to cancer. And the tobacco studies do not discern the differences between organic tobacco and the chemically stuffed manufactured "cigarettes".

There is a point to smoking for the resin, but if you smoked schwagg all day ever day your probably outdoing the good with the bad.

I don't think the anti-cancer benefits still hold true with 8 blunts a day, but for their to be a study. People would have to keep that up for their lifetime as well as not be exposed to other possibilities.

And I said that tobacco and cannabis have risks that are about equal, not the same but they are similar. I never heard about gum disease with cannabis, but respiratory problems are not that rare with cannabis.......just not the really serious things that tobacco causes more often.

Most cannabis studies are about very low usage, one joint a day. But there are differences in how these two herbs can damage the lungs. Tobacco affects the small parts of the lungs, basically where you breath. When cannabis seems to open those up (often but not always) and damage the larger parts, the way to the lower parts. And some immune lowering with cannabis use, but myself I haven't been very sick since I started using pot more often (I never get the flu, just a really bad cold).

It always comes down to how much of the population uses how much of something. Surely some people can smoke a lot of anything they want and suffer very little. While if other people smoked pot like some people smoke tobacco, there would be more evidence that cannabis causes serious health problems.

I for one would not want to smoke 8 blunts a day, even 8 bowls a day every day would get very old. I'd rather smoke three or four bowls a day, with some nice hash on them. Or maybe some days of that kind of smoking with joints, but when you smoke to much pot for so long it gets to be a waste and kinda depressing.

It is just very easy to smoke to much tobacco and the social ways of current society really knew of no other way of using the plant (other than excessive).

But nobody can tell me that if someone who smokes 8 blunts a day cut back to 2 or three bowls..............with some periods of not using...........wouldn't lower their health risks.

And Tobacco doesn't suck up radioactivity any more than any other plant, and sorry to tell ya.......the earth isn't that radioactive where people farm!

Anything is bad in excess, even water can kill you; water toxicity is rare and usually induced on purpose other than with infants..........but it has happened.

Right now I honestly think some pot would do my lungs a favor, I find it helps me with the tobacco. I smoke less tobacco, my lungs expand more, I get more crap out of my lungs..........but when I quite smoking weed, it sucks. The tobacco just feels pointless and aggravated and my lungs feel like crude until I smoke weed again.

As a rule of thumb, ya sure weed is "better" for you than tobacco. But it always depends on the use, quantity and quality mostly. 8 blunts a day can't be better than half a pack a day of organic tobacco...........and a few bowls a day has to be better than two packs of cigs (usually because a pot smoker will take a pot fast, a nice break).

I really do understand this plight of our generation, growing up hearing the things we did makes plant laws in general absurd.

For one I wish too that my old man smoked pot instead of drinking, and cut back on the cigs as much as possible or even quite.

But that would of really depended on the quality of herb. Smoking the stuff that they use in studies, is pretty damn near pointless. You can't tell me that those plants can undo any cancer potential from smoking an ounce a day (which is easy with that shit).

It is never really a safe claim to say that any drug is good for you. It would be better to say that a drug is known to produce experiences that have been viewed as positive or worthy.

Hell, you can take to many Vitamins.......and most people don't realize how many of the chemicals in the datura plant are in modern medicine (I know datura, yuck).

Science is a very crazy area, don't put to much into any one particular study. Read everything about it and you will probably find questions that were not considered.

I'm not saying I have been worried about getting cancer from cannabis, in fact I really think for myself it helps ward it off sometimes. But if I used like some people do, I would probably worry about it and hate using it like that.

And there people that just live off of schwagg, just totally think that it's some sort of great thing to smoke it all day long. I know one girl in particular that doesn't do anything other than sit around and smoke schwagg and take head pills. I think she would probably at least clean the house and create some sort of initiative to at least grow her own weed if she didn't take the head meds that just don't really help........I am sorry, but I really believe that cutting yourself is not a medical issue but a choice........have some freaking willpower.

But anyway, line up people that have smoked different qualities of weed...........and I bet you see why there are pot snobs and rightfully so!

I actually got pretty damn sick the last time I smoked a pile of shit weed. I felt like fucking hell after all of that and my immune system went to shit.

And we all know that beasters are not good for you, there is just something very wrong about those ungodly creations.

A good rule of thumb, is to cut back from time to time; fast what you enjoy. With tobacco that is very difficult, people seem to have to quite just to take a break and that happens with weed sometimes too.

I find that good organic cannabis and tobacco are just really great friends...........throw some chemi's into those two plants and you honestly have very different substances.

H

hazyfontazy

If anybody wants to grow their own, here's a good place to start, plus you can buy seeds & plants here,

be carefull growing tobacco in the uk ,,upto 10 plants is allowed ,,anymore and the customs could tax u on the produce:fubar

G

greyfx

Tobacco contains many more harmful chemicals than cannabis. Tobacco kills more people than alcohol. Do a simple google search and look at the effects. Cigs contain way more tar than weed plus you smoke more cigs than weed.

You can't compare the two at all. One has health benefits, the other is detrimental to your health.

K

Kalcu

Well I was thinking this morning how tobacco is a stimulant and that does wear you down, plus feed the addiction.

There are probably surely a good chunk of things that help you live longer using cannabis than tobacco. It's pretty good for your heart (most reactions), I can chill on less when not in social situations, it's not as acrid of a smoke......not sure about the "tar", I know people get confused between resin and tar.

Surely blunts are safer than cigars, but I'm not really into burning that much of anything at one time.........other than hash, If I had kilos of hash; ya I would be burning cigar sized chunks of hash and just chewing on them too.

J

John Ditchweed

I am a smoker, have quit at least 100 times........... but now I am truely going to quit........ not because of the tax but that helps....... they added shit that makes my smokes go out on me while smoking them....... that I assure you didn't stop any grass fires around my area....... but I am getting older and smoking aids in erectile disfuncion and frankly I love pussy way to much to have a limp dick when I am 50........ not to mention the other 1000's of health problems they cause........ its crazy how smokes are legal and all they do is kill people and cause addiction

GreenMan420

GreenMan420

I am a smoker, have quit at least 100 times........... but now I am truely going to quit........ not because of the tax but that helps....... they added shit that makes my smokes go out on me while smoking them....... that I assure you didn't stop any grass fires around my area....... but I am getting older and smoking aids in erectile disfuncion and frankly I love pussy way to much to have a limp dick when I am 50........ not to mention the other 1000's of health problems they cause........ its crazy how smokes are legal and all they do is kill people and cause addiction

I'm right with you there Ditchweed, have tried everything to quit but just have to now. Taxes are crazy, health is already bad and I love pussy. The new fire retardant added to the cigs sucks ass. I have never heard of a non cancer causing fire retardant ever and now they add it to a cancer stick, that just highlights that phase even more. Very sad. I have some pretty spendy Cigars Cohibas. need to smoke those than quit.

Top Bottom