Any way i can make more triacombs

• Thread starter Captainhowdy5683
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captainhowdy5683

Captainhowdy5683

Hello fellow farmer was just seeing if there is anything I can do to boost triacombs production strain is white siberian 4ish wks into flower in soil using ff nutriants light mars hydro ts600 any help would be greatly appreciated

Any way i can make more triacombs
Any way i can make more triacombs 2
Any way i can make more triacombs 3
Any way i can make more triacombs 4
Any way i can make more triacombs 5
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
You could try and dance the Trichome dance for your plants every evening :-)

ReeferRon

ReeferRon

Dear Lord baby Jesus please put more TRICHOMES on my mary jane plant....Amen
Trichome
Trichomes, from the Greek τρίχωμα meaning "hair", are fine outgrowths or appendages on plants, algae, lichens, and certain protists. They are of diverse structure and function. Examples are hairs, glandular hairs, scales, and papillae. Wikipedia

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Explore UVB. I use this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00101GDIG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Be careful about stressing your plant with it. You can try working up to 4 hours a day. Really only effective within about a foot or so. Not saying it will necessarily work for you but I do it and subjectively I believe it works well to increase both the number of trichomes and size of the trichome heads.

Note: I do think it can also stress your plant (up to possibly spitting nanners) if you are reckless with it so PLEASE do not take this as "a guy on the internet said just do this and it will work great" because that is not what I am suggesting. This is just an avenue for exploration if you are curious.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

You can add the magic of time — those flowers don't look very old. Check your grow shop, they could have a bottle of time lying around.

I have used UVB for a few years and I definitely think it boosts THC a little. But as far as I can tell, it doesn't produce more trichs, but more potent trichs

The first few years I used UVB, the source was 10% reptile lights. Flowers close to the light had no more trichs than those far away.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Get legit cuts from clones that are proven winners or find cuts from a pool of seeds. Learn the craft and try to cut down the humidity low a few weeks at the end of flower. Crank the photons and try to maximize everything the plant needs without ever letting it dip in and feed on itself. You could grab a reptile uvb lamp and try a few hours in flower. Tubes work best I believe but all of them have about a six month life span of real uvb. Personally not a fan of uvb but give it a shot if you want. Genetics are first though.

Captainhowdy5683

Captainhowdy5683

Is that fog in your tent or does your camera lens need cleaned?
Ncamera is just scrappy I go
Get legit cuts from clones that are proven winners or find cuts from a pool of seeds. Learn the craft and try to cut down the humidity low a few weeks at the end of flower. Crank the photons and try to maximize everything the plant needs without ever letting it dip in and feed on itself. You could grab a reptile uvb lamp and try a few hours in flower. Tubes work best I believe but all of them have about a six month life span of real uvb. Personally not a fan of uvb but give it a shot if you want. Genetics are first though.
I have already got my humidity down to 30% thanx for the response I'm just new to this and was just curious if it was possible I will just wait I guess

JTShakes

JTShakes

I agree that TIME is your friend here. 4wks into flower is still early. As far as I can tell, you're in good shape and those buds are showing lots of potential. Keep up the good work.
Edit: I noticed you're using FF. Check out their Cha Ching, it's meant to add resin production and right about now is a good time to start adding it.

Top Bottom