Any1 Used Vinegar To Lower Ph In Dwc Or Hydro

• Thread starter Kannabiz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kannabiz

Kannabiz

I was thinking of using vinegar to lower my ph in my rdwc system but I want to check in with anyone here that has any experience or priblem using vinegar. Also i believe it breaks down the salt build up too but I'm still unsure. I want to get some feedbacks before I even consider it.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Its ok in a medium but not in hydro.to make vinegar they use vinegar and i saw a guy once who used vinegar to adjust ph and he ended up with a rez full of vinegar.there was this mad jelly like substance.horrible.youd be aswell gettin the proper ph adjuster.

BostonGeorge

BostonGeorge

Just but a bottle of General Hydroponic PH down, its stable and a little bit goes a long way. Vinegar, lemon juice, etc, just isnt stable enough.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Sulfuric adds elemental sulfur which isnt bad. GH I think is phosphoric which leaves elemental P and techniflora is nitric which leaves elem N. Citric acid which you can get at wallyworld in canning dept has no elem contribution and is in the store ph down products. I use them all depending where I want my elemental drift.

Top Bottom