Anybody else growing in S. Fla.??

• Thread starter Snookster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Snookster

Anybody from South Fla??

If so, can you please PM me? I have heard some disturbing news since I came back home & need to confirm what I've heard. Anyone from WPB on down in the S. Fla. area. I've heard that FP&L here is teaming with local LEO about grow box useage. Is this correct? Been away for 2 yrs & need to know the skinny. THANKS in advance! -Snook

H

hygrade

i'm up a little ways from wpb but i read not long ago about fp&l giving bonuses for tips from meter readers that lead to grow busts.things are hot all over here lately. i wouldn't push more than a couple k in the sunshine state right now,but i could just be a pussy.good luck bro,here's a link to norml's florida page if that helps

S

Snookster

Hygrade...THANKS DUDE! I've got a small 400W HPS & I'm told it won't draw much juice, but I just need to know that I will be S-A-F-E if I put it to use. Will check out the link...Thanks again -Snook

H

hygrade

you'll be fine with a 400,should only cost about 10 bucks a month to run it.like i said,i wouldn't push more than 2k,but less should be no problem to get away with.

S

Snookster

You are the MAN Brother Ripz!! Get back atcha later my friend! -Snook

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Bro i got family from WPB to miami, My cousin runs 4-6x430 watters and has been doing so for damn near three decades......His rule of thumb (especially since Charlie christ came to office) is to keep his wattage inline with the Sq ft. of his house. So if you are in a 2,000 sq ft house under air, than you can safely use 2000 watts of lighting and electrical equipment on top of normal electric use. I suggest you use a HID controller with galaxy digi's. The HID smart is perfect, it provides a steadier and more consistent flow of current, which eqauls minimal/no footprint.

Latest posts

Top Bottom