anybody find really good imported hash latey?

• Thread starter organickat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organickat

HTML:
I haven't found any hash in the northeast for years ..anybody get anything good?

W

WindsWest

I'm in the NorthEast as well... and there is no such thing as good imported hash here lol
Well there is, but its next to impossible to find... plus a lot of imported hash gets repressed, so the majority of "imported" hash is straight repress these days... At least in my experiences. The real good black gets eaten up by the older smokers :P it never makes it out of the connoisseur circles.

As far as I've been able to tell, buying imported hash isn't worth it when we have the ability to create amazing dry sift, bubble hash, or BHO.

just by busting regular piles over a silk screen / Wicca style box you can make much higher quality hash (for cheaper) than buying any imported Moroccan/Afghani, etc.

Obviously using quality herb makes a higher quality hash, but its pretty simple...

but yeah I got off on a little rant here, my bad loll

back on topic.... I've seen some high quality "Gold Seal" around that is very thin, and smells great, but it is typically few and far between

Top Bottom