Anybody from Gold Country?

• Thread starter Sci-fi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sci-fi

After 15 yrs i'm finally in the position where i can move back to cali. I got family up in Auburn and thinking of moving up around there somewhere and looking for info on how deligent Leo is about busting grows. I would like a place out of the city but still close enough i could find work. Dont need to though. Just like to have $$ on the books. If you know what i mean.I'm a general contractor and my wife is in the legal field.
Any info would be much appreciated. My plan would be a 8-10k indoor grow. I would not be dropping any #'s locally.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
You picked a bad time to be moving back to Cali. No work,no money and the market is flooded with so much weed most people can`t even sell any.Leo isn`t much of a problem anymore and rippers are much less of a problem.But don`t count on making $ selling weed cause it`s everywhere!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
even in the po-dunk area I live as soon as the cops hear the word medical - they get a dismayed look on their faces and walk away muttering to themselves shaking their heads. Im south of sonora.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Gold Country here

right here in yreka nice small town:sleepy

>>get the fuck out<< really?? i spent a lot of summers growing up there<>>
Is the highway grocery still open<<
tom's an asshole.:passingjoint:

You picked a bad time to be moving back to Cali. No work,no money and the market is flooded with so much weed most people can`t even sell any.Leo isn`t much of a problem anymore and rippers are much less of a problem.But don`t count on making $ selling weed cause it`s everywhere!

Not true mark>>depending on what you specialize in>>Either hemp or AAA<<:)The AAA always moves.
Hemp not so much>> and your right about the market being flooded but it is flooded with horse shit weed..

Sci Fi>>you have to find your nitch in the industry>>If you grow good weed you will find somebody to buy the shit period

gtd

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Didn`t say AAA would not move but people are broke and expect lower prices! From what I`ve seen despenceries are lowering there over all prices. That endicates they are buying at lower prices.Some despenceries are also stocking up on all grades while the prices are low this time of year.So yes, AAA may sell but prices could be better.Also seems that the outdoor hit the market too soon this year! Most of it must have been picked pre-mature and/or not even cured! I haven`t tryed to sell any of mine yet as it is still curing! Just going by what I`ve been hearing.

S

Sci-fi

Not planning on get rid of there. Got connects in other states that have no problem giving me 4800 per elbow all day everday. I just want to go back and grow in peace and raise my family. I miss cali and im tired of risking doing serious hard time everyday. Now moving it going to be a bitch though. I hate driving w/ #'s. Guess thats why my wife always does it. she will get pulled over w/ 10#'s in the car and have a BIG fucking attitude w/ the cop. Guess they figure she is a fucking bitch in a hurry and let her go w/ a ticket. lol.

sun

sun

I dont know tom,theres a rays at one end .A Shopsmart in the middle and wallmart and raileys at the other end.
Its still small enough for good growing
!​

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont know tom,theres a rays at one end .A Shopsmart in the middle and wallmart and raileys at the other end.
Its still small enough for good growing
!​

highway robbery is right past the minors inn on main st>>be on the right<<>>cant miss it:)

I remember the raileys:)
What kind of marijuana they got up around your parts??

:passingjoint:

gtd

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
lol I guess every gold rush town has a miners inn

sun

sun

they have a lot of outdoor like greencrack purple and, bubba .They have a pretty good selection at the three clubs in mt. shasta city.the only problem is all the weed is harsh,i've never run into that any where else in ca.maby organic spider might spray ? idk ......peace sun

fractal

fractal

Sure hope taking a 50% pay cut is up your alley, there's no way in hell I would walk away from your current connect. They pay good $$ and APPRECIATE the product everywhere else but here, where if it's not being rapped about it's bullshit that nobody wants to bother with.

Gold country semi local here, Humboldt refugee etc. . . I'm glad to be back closer to the bay area but I miss the coast.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I have lots of love for the gold country, lived and prospered there for a number of years. Does sound risky to be there and try to do things illegally, I would go the route of super triple a, like og kush and sour diesel and hope that the clubs will appreciate the effort. Good luck, and try to find some of that blackberry kush, that shit is stellar!

fractal

fractal

Hope - that's a real good place to hedge your bets now along with Change. haha !

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey, I heard there's been a series of small quakes up by Shasta area. We're a lot further south than that, but I was wondering if anyone here felt them.

Also, Kirkwood's recorded well over 125" of snow as of early Monday morning, AND IT'S STILL DUMPING. But 88's closed, not even for avalanche control, just for snow. Damn... this is the first time I have *ever* seen that. I've gotten stuck on the spur plenty of times, but then stick goes boom, snow falls down and off we go. Wow.

Top Bottom