Anybody get their "Vault" beans yet?

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Me too bro, six months is a looooong time! I picked the Alien Diesel S1(AD), Fruity Pebbles x AD, and pre'98 Bubba x AD, plus he tossed in an undisclosed strain! What did you pick?

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Mine were in this order...

1. FPOG x AD
2. PFOG x AD
3. Pre98 x AD
4. AD s1's

Plus the undisclosed "surprise" F1's you mentioned....

I remember alien making a post or PM stating he was able to give everybody their #1 picks but then never heard anything after that.... Maybe Alien will chime in n give us an update.?? ~ODB~

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

nothing here either, supposed to have 5 packs coming too
was like having ed macmahon come to your door with a publishers clearing house check with cameras and champaign then when the cameras left... the check bounced :(

did get a bunch of god gear though their check cashed just fine

fwiw

catdaddy

catdaddy

damn 6 months is a long time to be waiting on some mail. also seen a similar thread started by someone else and commented on by many, on another site, dealing with this seed co.

catdaddy

catdaddy

if anything bodhi, cannaventure and a few others just dropped recently, you might want to check into those seed companies. i am pretty sure the most you would have to wait is 1-2 weeks top.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I'm still waiting on my stardawgs my money arrived on the 1 so 3 weeks and counting your rite catdaddy got me some goji Og's and cannaV has some cool new gear strawberry d x purple berry and starwberry d x alien kush look nice

catdaddy

catdaddy

I'm still waiting on my stardawgs my money arrived on the 1 so 3 weeks and counting your rite catdaddy got me some goji Og's and cannaV has some cool new gear strawberry d x purple berry and starwberry d x alien kush look nice
yo you plan on logging the goji's when you get them?

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

damn 6 months is a long time to be waiting on some mail. also seen a similar thread started by someone else and commented on by many, on another site, dealing with this seed co.
Yes i saw it too,i bought some vault beans and had em in hand from logic in 2 1/2- 3 weeks,i really dont beleive its his issue this time even though ultimately he has to deal with the BS.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Yes i saw it too,i bought some vault beans and had em in hand from logic in 2 1/2- 3 weeks,i really dont beleive its his issue this time even though ultimately he has to deal with the BS.

depends how you look at it. if i am buyer and i pass my bread off to you, in all actuality your the one who's responsible. not saying it's his fault nor am i saying it isn't his fault, but when you play the role of an intercessor you are responsible for merchandise and the funds as well.
tbh i am leaning towards it not being his fault because this issue has be spoken up on 2 different boards with 2 different intercessors representing 2 separate entities. but like i said both of them took on full responsibilities when they decided to let the seed co vend through them.
when it's all said and done i hope everyone get what they pay for and think twice the next time they decide to place an order. sending good vibes and hoping you guys package reach you'll somewhere down the line.

A

Alien

Supporter
This thread was just brought to my attention.

Hi everyone.

Recently I posted a thread about "data loss" in the Alien forum detailing my hard drive crash and the importance of backing up data. In that HD crash, I lost ALL people's names, all strain names that were chosen in the contest, all addys, all data, everything.

Here is a post in the Alien forum about this so we can hopefully put the entire thing back together and get everyone their reward beans:

Thanks, cheers, praises...

Love,
Alien

Top Bottom