Anybody have an opinion on BOG'S strains

• Thread starter forman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
forman

forman

I've read everything on sour bubble and how great it is, but I am having a hard time finding recent info on his other stuff in particular bogbubble. This strain finishes in 40-44 days seems a little short for quality and quantity. The reason I have interest is because it has northern lights in it and it doesn't stink. So any info would be apreciated.

G

Genius Genetics

iv tryed BOG'S gear Bogbubble, Boggelgum and Sour bubble, all top-notch triple grade A.
but i brought them a few years ago.

I still have the Bog Bubble and a reworked Bubblegum from BOG'S line

but iv not tryed any of his new gear

Peace
GeniusG:)

G

ganjherbsmoke

sour bubble is pretty sick sorta bubba kushey like real coffee smell to certain phenos
there are for sure some fast finishing gals in bogs gene pool
give em a go!

G

Genius Genetics

Bro... Its Bogglegum (not Bog bubble) thats got the northern lights in it..

But both finish super early and the quality and quantity AAA

Peace

GeniusG:)

Blaze

Blaze

I've grown five of his strains and was thoroughly unimpressed with all of them. The quality was generic, the yields of most of them were below average, and many of his strains were problematic in one way or another. As far as breeders go he is a "C" in my book - nothing special.

half baked

half baked

i'll be keeping my eye on this 1, never heard a bad thing about his gear!!!

peace hb

Blaze

Blaze

It wasn't horrible or anything but there is better stuff out there IMO.

G

Genius Genetics

I've grown five of his strains and was thoroughly unimpressed with all of them. The quality was generic, the yields of most of them were below average, and many of his strains were problematic in one way or another. As far as breeders go he is a "C" in my book - nothing special.

Sorry to hear that bro

when did you buy the seeds?? his new gear or old??

i only ask because i brought my BOG gear years ago and found it all to be FIRE

Perhaps his new gear aint so good:(

Peace

GeniusG;)

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
It wasn't horrible or anything but there is better stuff out there IMO.

Exactly!!!

BOG = Over rated IMO. I 've grown LifeSaver and Boglegum, and was disapointed compare to the hype around bog and his genetics.

CC, rez or ogr are hyped breeders too, but i've grown their gear and found some top notch smoke and keepers in their stuff!!!!!

I won't buy bog seeds anymore, the new stock sucks IMO...

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Ditto.. I would not either.. Crap imo.. His newer work sux bad. I know many peeps who have lost alot due crappy plants, mutants, etc. His old work was the shit, but now... :worried

D

Donk Frog

Good to know ......I was just looking at some of his gear.....now I think Ill wait til Razcals drop comes

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Hit and miss that's how i see it but i ant nobody LOL

Blaze

Blaze

Sorry to hear that bro

when did you buy the seeds?? his new gear or old??

i only ask because i brought my BOG gear years ago and found it all to be FIRE

Perhaps his new gear aint so good:(

Peace

GeniusG;)

Let's see, it would have been about 2 1/2 years ago. Have not tried any of his most recent work.

forman

forman

Thanks to everyone for your input and to GG for correcting me it is bogglebum with N lights I new that I would screw that up. So it seems a little mixed on bogs seeds my only doubt was the potentcy of a 40-45 day strain, but to each his own. I read some reports at the other site that were mixed also but they were from 2003-05ish.

Blaze

Blaze

Out of the five I grew Bogglegum was my favorite. It was the only one that didn't have "issues" and the flavor was great, plus it was very fast finishing. My biggest complaint with it was that it yielded about half what I average with other strains. Potency was only average IMO however and the appearance/bag appeal was lacking. Not a bad strain, but not amazing.

The Joker

The Joker

I bought his lifesaver 5 years ago and it sucked. Nothing like the breeders descritption.
One of the first internet pollen chuckers who was good at exploiting the internet for seed sales.

Some reputable growers have gotten stellar plants from him. I only grew a single pack of flavorless but high yielding weed.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

I bought his lifesaver 5 years ago and it sucked. Nothing like the breeders descritption.
One of the first internet pollen chuckers who was good at exploiting the internet for seed sales.

Yeah Same experience here!

Top Bottom