Anybody have any experience with GENERAL ORGANICS nutrients??

• Thread starter Paul Nepal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Paul Nepal

I wanted to know if anybody has use the GH line General Organics?? The line looks very solid IMO but wanted to get some other opinions. The entire line looks to be 6-7 parts using their feed charts.

I am thinking of running this line on my outdoor plants this year along with Hygrozyme.

P

pirronea45

I wanted to know if anybody has use the GH line General Organics?? The line looks very solid IMO but wanted to get some other opinions. The entire line looks to be 6-7 parts using their feed charts.

I am thinking of running this line on my outdoor plants this year along with Hygrozyme.

I have ussed the GO box before and had great success w it. be sure to use quarter (recommended) doses for the first few weeks. too much of a good thing took out one of my OG kush clones that i worked on getting for a year haha. tragic i know. but i have switched to the humboldt line due to it being a little more refined of a nutrient system but i would highly recommend the GO. hope this helps Nepal!

P

pirronea45

if interested in knowing the nutes i use now just leave me a reply to this and ill be more than willing to help. ignore my rating on here. ive been at this for years. jsut new to this site. btw neway to boost my rating?

Latest posts

Top Bottom