anybody hear of mango thats done in 6 weeks

• Thread starter bobman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bobman

a friend of mine keeps talking about this strain mango that was around the southeast a little while back. it was done in 6 weeks give or take a few days. it looked great smelt great and yielded. People really liked it. I think it was a pheno of kc brains mango but i am not sure. i was thinking of hunting through a few packs for it but not sure if its worth the trouble. any input appreciated.

P

paulycali

check out top dawg genetics pm them or make a thread. I tested the strawberry mango and the one phenotype could of been pulled easily at 50 days. Check it out. Great all round smoke as well nice and tasty too. Good luck on your search anything flowering under 50 days and potent is hard to come by and usually is a lie. Bog seeds flower pretty early but for me no earlier than 50 days. Check out top dawg as well as bog seeds

B

bobman

yea i usually think that to but this guy is in the know and been around. he is not a joker. he does not grow but knows a lot of growers if you know what i mean. he has seen a lot of weed in his day. and i respect what he says.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
greencrack was often reffered to as mango and some people pick it at 42 days. i have grown it does look done but is alot better at 50 days.

B

bobman

I have been pm'ing a guy at another site that said he found it. The description is dead on 6-7 weeks tops, smell, taste and potency all great. He said he bought four packs of kc brains mango and only 2 seeds popped out of all four packs. One of the 2 plants turned out to be this pheno. Makes me want to go on a pheno hunt. I could probably buy a hundred packs and not find it. To bad this breeder could not get his shit together his reviews are less than stellar.

M

Morphote

My old partner found that pheno in just one pack. It was one of the first strains I ever grew and I've wanted it back ever since. Just never got around to it. I recommend it to anyone that will listen. Great flavor, quick, smells fantastic, yields big, and not particularly susceptible to any issues that I can recall. An all around winner in my book.

M.

G

GASNINJA

Im on week six of kcs mangoright now with two different phenos and neither will be done before 60. All ten in my pack popped with six fem but kc seeds are defnitly known for being all over the place so it totally could be out there

G

ganjherbsmoke

there are def a few 45-50 day cuts out there

theres a bubble gum done in 45 from ohio thats pretty bomb

good luck on the hunt never tried any mango really but yea 40ish is def pretty awesome but like kid said your prob better off goin to 50 but hey try both and then youll know for sure !

G

GASNINJA

Definitly not top shelf but still better than i expected. One pheno smells like bitng in to a ripe tangy mango and they both are heavy producers. No bannanas but really lanky alot of problems with height and light burn on main colas. Ill let you know what the time is and how it smokes in a couple nweeks

Top Bottom