Anybody know what this is?

• Thread starter Seattleblues71
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seattleblues71

Seattleblues71

So I got this strain from a friend that told me it is runtz. I disagree but maybe. What do yall think?

Anybody know what this is
Moshmen

Moshmen

If you call tell ur a better grower than me! Any answer would be opinionated at best, imo - so many versions of runtz no two the same

Billymgb

Billymgb

There is no way to tell, if you had 5 seeds of the same plant they will all look different. Sometimes they can look really different.

phxazcraig

phxazcraig

So I got this strain from a friend that told me it is runtz. I disagree but maybe. What do yall think?
Sherlock Holmes would look at it, sniff it, prod it with a pen and proclaim: Runtz, from XYZ Farms, grown in soil in a greenhouse and fed with cow manure fertilizer, with a THC percentage somewhere near 20%. Cured for 15 weeks.

KeithHoward

KeithHoward

Only way to know for sure is by the smell. The REAL/AUTHENTIC Runtz strain has an unmistakable smell n taste. It's like str8 up candy 4 real!!!! Very amazing smell n taste. Definitely AMONG the best EVER!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom