Anybody know what this is?

• Thread starter Lebnator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lebnator

Lebnator

Hi everybody!

This problem seems to have sprung up almost overnight.

Unknown genetics (autoflowered under 20/4 in 30 day, approx 2 week into flower now) 3 other seeds from same sac not flowering and have some questions about those (another time)

Temp room 78deg
Humidity 60%
Ph stable at 6.0
EC 1.1 (.3 to start)
Using 3 part grow/micro/bloom at about half strength
Additives : regen a root, cal/mag, hygrozyme and H²O².

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
Anybody know what this is

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Hi everybody!

This problem seems to have sprung up almost overnight.

Unknown genetics (autoflowered under 20/4 in 30 day, approx 2 week into flower now) 3 other seeds from same sac not flowering and have some questions about those (another time)

Temp room 78deg
Humidity 60%
Ph stable at 6.0
EC 1.1 (.3 to start)
Using 3 part grow/micro/bloom at about half strength
Additives : regen a root, cal/mag, hygrozyme and H²O².

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
View attachment 1229768
You are using advanced nutrients 3 part series you don't need to use cal/mag.

Lebnator

Lebnator

Huh. I was told I should use it because my water comes from a well and is very soft. Was only giving half strength.

So is this an excess of nutrients or a deficiency?

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Huh. I was told I should use it because my water comes from a well and is very soft. Was only giving half strength.

So is this an excess of nutrients or a deficiency?
It is Def a deficiency by now you should be using full strength, and I believe your showing more then one deficiency . I believe it is 4 ml per L, but I was always told by their 1 800 number not to use cal mag with this line because the cal mag is in the micro part of the 3 part mix. Also you should use all 3 of the series in the same portions. It is how the "ph perfect " works.
I started add 1 ml per L per bottle 2 week in with ffof until I get to 4 ml per L . Using a gallon I would take out 500 ml from the jug for my foliar spray. Then I mix my nuts for 3 L and forget about the .25 of a L so it would never be actual full strength .
I have to use bottled water because the water up here in the mountains has a salt content of 11 ux which is not good for water plants for any extended period of time.

Quick question do you got a ro system connected to your house and using a water softener system?

Lebnator

Lebnator

Hey thanks for the reply.

Water is from well. Goes through sediment filters, then UV. No softener as the water has almost no minerals in it. Comes out of tap at about 150 ppm/9.5 ph.

Also, I use General Hydroponics 3 part grow/micro/bloom. I feed according to chart but on the lighter side. Usually I grow autoflower and anything higher than 1.3 EC seems to burn the plants.
After I add nutes it brings ph to about 6.5-7. PH down brings it to 5.8-6 after that. PH ussualy stable, with a slow rise and eventually starts to dip (7 -10 days) thats when I change res.
So should I stop with the cal/mag if I don't need it with this line of nutrients or should I increase dosage to correct deficiency?
I really hope I can turn this plant around as it is one of four and the other 3 seem to be males (another post with pics) and not autos.
Also when I said I was giving "half strength" that was just for the cal/mag, not all nutrients.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Water is from well. Goes through sediment filters, then UV. No softener as the water has almost no minerals in it. Comes out of tap at about 150 ppm/9.5 ph.

Also, I use General Hydroponics 3 part grow/micro/bloom. I feed according to chart but on the lighter side. Usually I grow autoflower and anything higher than 1.3 EC seems to burn the plants.
After I add nutes it brings ph to about 6.5-7. PH down brings it to 5.8-6 after that. PH ussualy stable, with a slow rise and eventually starts to dip (7 -10 days) thats when I change res.
So should I stop with the cal/mag if I don't need it with this line of nutrients or should I increase dosage to correct deficiency?
I really hope I can turn this plant around as it is one of four and the other 3 seem to be males (another post with pics) and not autos.
Also when I said I was giving "half strength" that was just for the cal/mag, not all nutrients.
My bad I assumed that you were using advanced nutrients 3 part ph perfect line.

Kungpow420

Kungpow420

Everything I have read it has everything you need in the 3 part series. In the general hydroponics website say the flora has magnesium and the micro has the calcium and you are suppose to use it with ro water , but I don't know homie. I never used the line.

Top Bottom