Anybody process their Volcano leftovers?

• Thread starter vampiresquid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vampiresquid

:volcano:

I have 17 grams of vaporized flowers. One blast at 6.5. What should I do?

I have a friend who made some truly potent edibles with his Volcano leavings. I am more interested in concentrates but I'd settle for edibles. :mmm

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
I sell it to tourist at the beach ahahah just kidding but i know a dude who doing it actualy lol, some people asked me sold them, i gave it to them. Will try edibles next...

20north

wow yeah i got like 3 ounces of BBQ weed not sure what to do with it seems like food is the best idea. doesnt seem like you could make hash out of something with very low levels of the good stuff besides i dont think HMK or anyone would be happy you made oil from that nasty .. it just aint pretty

i would wait till you have at least an OZ to work with for food

making food works its just really nasty tasting i mean with the butter water method it still tastes yuckka

T

TyPalmer

Seriously thank you for this conversation. I've always wondered just what level of potency remained in the vaped buds left behind...just never got myself into the right room with the right people. Sometimes eating cannabis can have too powerful of an effect for me, but perhaps vaped pot will be just right...

Ty Palmer :: Founder

H

Hashophile

Yeah, once vaped is ok, a little toasty flavored maybe. I extract into some coconut oil at around 390F for maybe 20 min or so.

Honestly though, I don't vap much any more unless it's hash and I never cook unless it's some really nice tasting hash. It's soo much better overall. Less impact on the tummy as well. I have found that heavily vaporized weed will give you massive gas and upset when you try to extract the small amount of burnt THC that is left over.

I want to try a vodka extraction, green dragon I think it's called.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
funny Coolest

until now i have thrown mine away also, but i will start saving it from now on. sometimes a vaporizer is most enjoyable

mal

Graywolf

Graywolf

Once vaped material is lower in THC and its euphoria, because it volitizes first.

Vaporizer dregs make killer pain and sleep meds when extracted, but are less uplifting.

GW

B

bicycle racer

made bho once with vaped and fresh weed it made the whole batch taste burnt never again edibles would maybe work out better.

L

LovetheBud

I tossed my vaped leavings into a dish with some good bud and some coconut oil and let it cook for a couple hours at low temp then put it into capsules. Seems to be the best way I've found to minimize that burnt flavor, but still get full use of the plant. Works reasonably well.

LB

B

Backward_Z

I make brownies. I've made cookies using vapor shake before, but the flavor sucks. You're best off pairing with strong, abusive flavors, e.g. chocolate.

beezleb878

beezleb878

google swamp water. That is my favorite. Basically mix high percent drinkable alcohol with abv, shake really well, let sit about 1/2 hour or so shake some more and filter.

Graywolf

Graywolf

I extract it with either alcohol or butane and make it into oil.

It does have a toasted flavor, but has high analgesic and sedative properties that can be utilized by vaporizing or oral meds in caps.

It also makes a stellar topical, where the flavor isn't an issue, unless you are licking it off someone.

GW

C

COCannabis

I extract it with either alcohol or butane and make it into oil.

It does have a toasted flavor, but has high analgesic and sedative properties that can be utilized by vaporizing or oral meds in caps.

It also makes a stellar topical, where the flavor isn't an issue, unless you are licking it off someone.

GW

You wouldn't happen to know how to make topicals would you? I'm sure a quick google search would do it, but I'd like to get a recipe from someone on THCFarmer...

Edit: Found one!

G

Gro

look up green dragon and yellow dragon on u tube.its a how to video on a cheap and effective use of vape scraggs.works good,tastes like crud imho.

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
I mix mine 50/50 with lower buds and make butter or tincture out if it.

The 50/50 mix cuts down the burn taste alot.

C

CanadianClassic

Edibles and that's all its good for that and making a big &$^#'n mess when you sneeze or cough on a pile of it and forget that it was there,lol

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

H

Hashophile

I stopped cooking with the vap leavings. It's too gassy and harsh. The taste sucks. Yeah, you can get high, you can trip the fug out but you can also wake up at 3 am with the farts from hell and crap 4 times the following day.

Not fun.

mikeb437

mikeb437

it definately works!!! i made a batch of butter using approx 2 ounces of vaped weed with a stick of butter. the cookies were fantastic!!!! my brother ate 4 cookies because they were so good and he was all messed up. lol the weed i used was not chronic either, it was regular weed.

Top Bottom