Anybody Running the Bubba Bx2 Yet??

• Thread starter SourPuppy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourPuppy

SourPuppy

S'up Farmers,
Just wondering if anybody out there is running the CC Bubba Kush Bx2 yet.
I'm wondering about what phenos are comming up and what not.
What do ya guys think the chances of me getting something close to the original are-Good Not good? Anybody out there try these yet?

Holla

Cannanugget

Cannanugget

I have 9 I popped about a month ago. I'm going to throw them in the light dep this summer after a few months veg and take cuts of each. So far I've got my eye on a couple - you can rub the stem and really get a nice bubba smell from it - I'm sure there's bound to be a winner in a pack of ten! Big up to Swerve & CC for providing dope genetics!

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Respect Canna,
Sounds good.I appreciate the info bro,best of luck with ya grow this summer.
Peace.

S

stifler

heard nothing but good stuff about this... its supposed to be like 25%thc content

grayskull

grayskull

yo sourpup just picked me up some pre 98 bubba bx2 last night
planted four 3 sprouted in less then 10 hours

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

Hey congrats on getting some BK bx2 and the good germ rates Gray!
Keep me posted on ya progress-I wont be able to start mine for a bit yet-So deff interested in seeing how ya get on with them.

Peace!

C

Compost

Popped 10 pack about almost two months ago. Just threw into flower in the last week and half, found 6 boys so far. Keep you posted.

H

HouseChron

IMG 0548

IMG 0552

T

tattoojim

housechron...man that thread is closed.. i so wanted to post when i got to the end.

X

xeet

I have two pre98 bubba bx2 in week 5 going on week 6 of flower. Also have a seeded female that i pollinated with a sick pre98 bubba bx2 male i found so ill be growing a bunch of f2's soon.
Smells and looks very fire...

Where are yall getting packs at now btw? ive been wanting to get some more and see if any more phenotypes can be found :)

good luck on your grow! fire awaits you!

X

H

HouseChron

As far as phenos

Re: Pre 98 Bubba BX2
by Swerve »
"your looking for the bubba pheno but all should be pretty dam bubba dominant.. and very indica..."

H

HouseChron

As far as packs

Local
If not, Online

Lookin forward to it

Stay up X

C

Compost

Ok pulled these down a week ago. Ended up with 4 girls, one hermi really bad, so i killed the bitch. Just did the dry trim of two of three. One smells decent a bit floral grapey, but tasted like ass. The other smells exactly like Vitamin B Complex, yuck, and tastes horrible, almost like nothing. I'll cure them a bit in jar see if it improves. But honestly thinking these two plants are getting killed. Also I told my bro to yell at me if I ever express interest in buying this Cali connection bunk again.

Top Bottom