ANYBODY STLL RUNNING LEMON ALIEN DAWG?

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

I popped 5 beans when they first hit the bay, ran my favorite keepers of lemon alien dawg and alien rock candy up until a few months ago when everything went south and lost my mothers due to fucking broad mites. Sad day when I finally gave up and trashed them. I really liked the lad, probably one of my favorite plants

waayne

waayne

I'm still running my cut Confu
She takes awhile to flower, 10-11 weeks,but is highly productive.

My pheno has a Sativa buzz,and may not be very representative of most LAD phenos
She has a smooth fruit punch aroma and flavor....

MakinGoo has puffed on my cut, and he can tell you his impressions of it as well......

here's the LAD nug I used to roll my wife a spliff this morning
IMG 2678

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Yes.
It's one of my very favorites to run.
Stinks like fresh cut lemons and dirty diapers. Yields well and finishes early.

Awesome glad to hear!

I popped 5 beans when they first hit the bay, ran my favorite keepers of lemon alien dawg and alien rock candy up until a few months ago when everything went south and lost my mothers due to fucking broad mites. Sad day when I finally gave up and trashed them. I really liked the lad, probably one of my favorite plants

dam sorry to hear that @stickyfing3rs . I got some Lad phneos going now check my thread, tell me if u see something u like. Its urs.

one of the best pics ever on the farm is of sealed LAD, i mean it looks like str8 fire.....

I think i remember seeing sealed kill it with Lad , ima have to go bk and search for it, thnx MO.

My pheno has a Sativa buzz,and may not be very representative of most LAD phenos

MakinGoo has puffed on my cut, and he can tell you his impressions of it as well......

View attachment 374133

from the man himself, thnx @wayne if the Lad phneo stuck around in ur garden of DANK that says ALOT. thnx for chiming in man. NUg looks tasty!

confu

shawnskush

shawnskush

Sealed's cut is pretty F'in dank! A nice potent all around high with an interesting flavor.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Much appreciated man, I'm not near ya I'm sure so grabbin a cut probly not gonna work haha but thanks anyway. I think I still got like 12 or 13 beans left, alien hooked that pack up I guess. You got me in the mood for it though I'm gonna go pop a few in a paper towel right now.

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
Much appreciated man, I'm not near ya I'm sure so grabbin a cut probly not gonna work haha but thanks anyway. I think I still got like 12 or 13 beans left, alien hooked that pack up I guess. You got me in the mood for it though I'm gonna go pop a few in a paper towel right now.

for some reason i thought u were local to me. get those beans cracking @stickyfing3rs .

confu

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes.
It's one of my very favorites to run.
Stinks like fresh cut lemons and dirty diapers. Yields well and finishes early.
I've tried this pheno & it was very nice

View attachment 374133
ive tried this pheno also & it was crazy bomb.. I get a fruity smell with burnt rubber mixed in<< it's very hard 2 explain but it reminds me of a purple pheno of >>> Mr. nice <<< same burnt rubber crazy smell..

I tossed my LAD pheno & replaced her with a StarFighter that was almost the same exact pheno but bigger & tastier.. But I wish I kept the skittles pheno

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Was always interested in grabbing the LAD but became a skeptic when all the bad reports came out and just couldn't bring myself to invest all that time and money...

Damn @waayne that looks SO dank!

@MakinGoo Skittles Pheno????? :eek:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Was always interested in grabbing the LAD but became a skeptic when all the bad reports came out and just couldn't bring myself to invest all that time and money...

Damn @waayne that looks SO dank!

@MakinGoo Skittles Pheno????? :eek:
My bad I'm stoned off some Chemdog #4 X GSC #2
It wasn't a skittles pheno it was a TRIX pheno<< the Trix cereal smell.. It was very nice

Confuten1

Confuten1

Supporter
I have a whole bed going right now from a cut @paulycali gave me. PM me if you want.

Thanks @Capulator Ioght have to take u up on that. I have 4 lad girls in flower and 2 alien grenades as well. Hopefully I'll find one that's kill and we can compare. U going to the cup?

Confu

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Sitting here after typing that thinking

I'm going to pop the rest of that pack when I get home :)

Top Bottom