Anybody use General Hydroponics?

• Thread starter stone69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

stone69

Anybody use General Hydroponic nute's?

Does anybody know anything about the GH line of nute's?.... For soil, coco or any hand-watering system...
Thanks for the help anybody and everybody....

E

Easyrasta

Been using gh for years
very economical and works for me
Peace
Ez

U

USApotluvr1

Hey stone!

I use GH base nutes in my 2 waterfarms in my small tent (lucas method of micro and bloom). And Liquid Koolbloom and Floranectar bloom additves. potluvr

Cali smoke

Cali smoke

I use GH nutrients, plants seem to like it.

here's sd x km (thcbay freebie) from seedling to 4th week of veg (35 day lapse).

35 day lapse
F

FeFiFoFum

GH 3 part nut supplemented with organics is the way to the stars well like lucas I dont use the grow crap either though. I actually love maxigrow n organics to veg with. Save your $ and forget the hype unless your seriously an organic chemist all that BS is a clusterfuck. I Can run 3 part flora series in my machines non stop no changing my solution but once a year and no adjusting ph n ppms either. Figure out how to feed them just what they need. I prefer an organic enriched n balance subsoil for my medium it reusable an extremly nuturing to my roots...each root mass is comfortably contained in a small pot, no clogs or instant dry out if a pump messes up an 1/8th inch very rapid flowing nutrient film flows nonstop across the botttom not rocket science. I let the drains free fall a few inches back to the reservoirs just for the splash to infuse my solution with fresh air way way simpler and better than air stones too. I use only micro n bloom to bud with too but I prefer 1ml micro 5mls bloom per plant 2ft or smaller weekly in my set ups during peak times of spring n fall I use a bit more. I take an oz or so per 18"-2ft plant on 20 oz cups under 2k hortilux with this method.

S

Shack

Premium Member
Supporter
I use G/H 3 part in my recirculating drip coco grows. It rocks, the plants and buds are huge. Very econnomical !

X

xxYIKESxx

Been using their products for a number of years...very stable and effective. The cheapest and the most reliable in my opinion. Just received a sample pack of their newer stuff and I'm looking forward to using Pineapple Rush...yipppeee

SmokinDogCujo

SmokinDogCujo

Premium Member
Supporter
Stone69,

I use the Head's Lucas Formula for Coco. I have an urge to use the coco specific nutes, but Head's recipe works so well, I can't bring myself to by other nutes.

6 mls of micro and 9 mls of bloom per gallon water. I also run 1ml of Florolicious per gallon of water.

0sWizZle

i use GH nutes..that 6/9 combo is money in the bank for coco...no CAL MAG NEEDED EVER

T

Teddy KGB

Yep . I run a slightly modified version of Heads recipe. GH has a calculator that will run the numbers for you. Gives you the nutrient profile & total ppm. Just plug in the amounts per gal & bingo.
Here's the link,

T

Teddy KGB

I ran the numbers on my nutrient mix & realized even with RO water I was feeding too much calcium for my coco & perlite medium. Switched to Hardwater Micro & plants have never looked better.

S

stone69

Wow! That's quite alota ya... thanks everybody, I wasn't to sure, but looks like it works for a lot of Farmer's. I got some free sample's, the Flora Nova series...
FloraBlend
FloraNectar
KoolBloom
Floralicious Plus
FloraNova Grow
FloraNova Bloom

So we'll give 'er a try and see how it works on soil and coco for me.

Caress of Steel

Caress of Steel

I use GH 3 part, and Koolbloom, have for 2-3 years.
Love it.
Did one run with the Floranova too. It's great, but I cannot say it's better.

S

stone69

Thanks COS....
I'm starting this on my ornamental peppers, outside plants and all my clone's.. We'll see how it goes....

D

D9420

ive used there
GH 3-part Mix
GH Flora Nova Grow
GH Flora Nova Bloom
GH Floralicious Plus
and i think the KoolBloom is theres also.
there good nutes easy to use and i got good bud production from it.
i use it here and there i have been bouncing around from GH, Bio Bizz, Pure Blend Pro, Cal-Mag, and Magical

F

Fear

Have you guys tried anything else and seen a difference in production? And if so what was the product and reason you liked GH better besides price. Cause in quality price shouldn't matter. I'm just curious.

:smiley_joint:

-Fear

D

D9420

Have you guys tried anything else and seen a difference in production? And if so what was the product and reason you liked GH better besides price. Cause in quality price shouldn't matter. I'm just curious.

:smiley_joint:

-Fear

its seems no matter how cheap or how expensive the nutes are as long as its getting its primary and secondary nutes it dont matter what brand it is.
i did a side my side 3 of the same clones all the same conditions except the nutes i used GH 3-part and Magical, Bio Bizz and Magical, and PureBlend Pro and Magical. the Bio Bizz gave me about 4 extra grams than the other 2 witch weighed the same. i did notice slight differences in scent/taste but nothing major.

F

Fear

4 extra grahms thats 50 extra bucks:) And a half grahm to smoke:smiley_joint:

Latest posts

Top Bottom