anybody use Noo Goo silcone pads?

• Thread starter north knect
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
north knect

north knect

hey folks..anybody use NooGoo products?? my local seller swears by it and says its safe to blast in amd has seen it used and smoked the meds from it..i kno theres been a huge controversy aas to blast in or not silcone/platinium cured products..any input?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ive blasted into silicone pads before those oil slick pads... after a few runs the pad degrades and silicone bits were found in my oil.. Have not tried again with any other silicone products for fear of the same thing happening... My advice is stick to glass.

north knect

north knect

Ive blasted into silicone pads before those oil slick pads... after a few runs the pad degrades and silicone bits were found in my oil.. Have not tried again with any other silicone products for fear of the same thing happening... My advice is stick to glass.
do u think it would b fine to use even just once cuz i grabbed one half price..i can get them for 14 bucks tax in..and even just as a one use i would rather pay 14 then scrape the glass for like an hour lol

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
do u think it would b fine to use even just once cuz i grabbed one half price..i can get them for 14 bucks tax in..and even just as a one use i would rather pay 14 then scrape the glass for like an hour lol

No.. Its going to degrade small amounts of silicone everytime butane comes in contact with it.. the 1st run is gonna peel off a small layer.. and so on and so forth till you start getting large bits and peaces of the pad.

Its your body if you wanna risk smoking silicone. I would strongly advice against it but people do whatever they want :D

north knect

north knect

lol k good info..i didnt realize it degrades right off the start..well i guess il stick with my old pyrex..iv heard of teflon bags..have u used them @LittleDabbie ?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Not teflon bags but i did test out oil slicks sheet made of teflon.. found after a cpl folds the damn thing tears.. in all honesty its easier to just scrape a dish then it is to try and fold one of those sheets or bags and get everything in a pile again..

I guess you could freeze it and get it all off that way.. shrugs Guess im just old scool with the glass and razor.. :D

GoldiNugs

GoldiNugs

I don't do BHO myself, too much hassle. But a buddy of mine does and I'm pretty sure he uses there..or something similar.

north knect

north knect

I don't do BHO myself, too much hassle. But a buddy of mine does and I'm pretty sure he uses there..or something similar.
u should ask your buddy lol..i wana kno first hand rather then takin a salesmens word lmao..bout as relaible as the weather man..im trimmin sug leaves and havin a brew now just waitin to figure out wat im gunna do

IMG 20140909 205311
IMG 20140909 205844
Top Bottom