Anybody use the monster ebb n flo?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I am just waiting on delivery.
I will be running 8 plants in the 20l buckets.
I've ran drip systelms in 12l buckets and love it but I am picking up another med marj patient. So keeping within the plant limit I need some bigger plants...So I'm hoping this is the system for good yields per plant.
The biggest problem from what I hear is mirky water from rthe bottom of the pots from stagnet water.

So I will have the water work down hill a bit to the controller.

So I will have 3000 watts, 8 plants in a 4'x10' room with co2.

So any feedback on the monster ebb unit I would appreciate it

bobby

bobby

I am just waiting on delivery.
I will be running 8 plants in the 20l buckets.
I've ran drip systelms in 12l buckets and love it but I am picking up another med marj patient. So keeping within the plant limit I need some bigger plants...So I'm hoping this is the system for good yields per plant.
The biggest problem from what I hear is mirky water from rthe bottom of the pots from stagnet water.

So I will have the water work down hill a bit to the controller.

So I will have 3000 watts, 8 plants in a 4'x10' room with co2.

So any feedback on the monster ebb unit I would appreciate it

What type of feedback are you looking for? They are great units, and that's why they sell a lot of them.

You can avoid the stagnant water on the bottom by simply raising all of your containers, 1 inch higher than the controller bucket. Just cut up some pieces of 2x4 and place your monster buckets on top of those. That will eliminate the water issue.

If you still have water, which you shouldn't, then place an airstone in the bottom of each bucket, if you want to avoid root rot completely....Always have a backup plan and air stones are a cheap backup. Since you want larger plants, your roots will probably hang down below, so this isn't a bad idea. I don't think you need the air stones, but even if you don't need them, this will at least send constant fresh oxygen into your root zone. If you're planning to add an air stone, ask a knowledgeable sales rep the best way to do this or research it, it's easy, but there's an easy and smart way to do it....you'll see once you start the process.

With that size of container, you can yield a lot..but it depends on your strain, how you train your plants, and veg time. I would say 6 ounces per plant with a 2 month veg time as a starting general guesstimate.

As for flood times. It depends on your medium. If you use hydroton, then start with 4 times per day and see how they respond. If you use coco, you can feed once per day.

Top Bottom