anybody use van de waans "root excelurator"

• Thread starter udub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

udub

I ordered some and Im excited by the claims, is this all hype? I have used everything so far and nothing works as claims. Dutchmaster zone works alright, sm-90 smells great but doesn't see any improvement, gh subculture doesn't do shit, clogs my sprayers even with filters,etc.

I don't have root rot or anything, just love seeing those pearly white roots. Everything always runs pearly white until about two weeks into flowering. Then it starts to brown slowly and get soft. My res temps never get over 68 but always seem to have problems with roots into late flowering.
Any suggestions.....

F

FastForward

The H&G Root Exelurator is used by a few of the farmers on here and they love it - not expensive for a low dilution rate and would grow roots on a rock, apparently.

For browning roots in hydro, most of the amazing diaries I've read all use H2O2 in the tank and they have beautiful white roots (I tried it but couldn't keep my temps down, but you should be fine...unless you're using a microherd)

Greyskull

Greyskull

its not bad ITS STRONG...
mayeb right after transplant 2ml/G plain water for a feeding or 2 then kick it down to 1ml/G and you will be fine and that bottle will help give you nice healthy vigorous vegging plants

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Will grow roots on a rock for sure and works great in an aerocloner or as a presoak on your cubes

Tex

B

budkatz

I'm told it cures root rot as well...sure as hell explodes the roots! Well worth the coinage...seems pricey, but at 1ml/gal, alittle goes a long ways.

Solidopc

Solidopc

The guy at the hydroshop gave me a 250ml bottle of it for free, and i thought it was fantastic. I was growing in soil at the time, and when i'd repot the roots would be thick and white as snow. I really rated it, and thought it much better than biobizz root juice.

Unfortunatly i'm such a stone head moron knocked it over when perparing a feed and it split all over my kitchen floor, so i lost about 3/4 of a bottle. I was so fucking pissed, but i went back to buy another one, but they only had litre bottles left, so i thought screw it and bought canadian express regenaroot for £10 a litre. LOL. Don't know how it's going to work out yet as i've only just started using it, but i've seen people having good results with it, and other CE stuff.

But you definatly made a good purchase. Just be careful not to knock it all overthe floor. LOL.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hehehe, great stuff. Just dont do what I did. Get it mixed up for TS and boil the bottle for 10 mins. That kills the stuff dead.

One of the best products on the market for rooting.

B

British_Hempire

Herbalizor was kind enough to gift me with a bottle of roots and it is awesome stuff, I swear by the stuff now.

C

chace

Can you use it in a DWC?
It says not to use with a air pump.

U

udub

yeah i was wondering the same thing....."do not use with air stones"? anybody have experience

F

FastForward

yeah i was wondering the same thing....."do not use with air stones"? anybody have experience

I'm guessing it's the same as for Rhizotonic - airstones will most likely cause big pH swings when using root stims (my experience with Rhizo, others report similar with other root stims).

Greyskull

Greyskull

I'm guessing it's the same as for Rhizotonic - airstones will most likely cause big pH swings when using root stims (my experience with Rhizo, others report similar with other root stims).

when I was using H&G R.E. & Multizyme with Canna Coco A/B i noticed huge swings in PH. I researched it and found the "do not use airstones" on their product slicks.

I have been using Rhizotonic as part of my feeding schedule w/my 40g reserviors each loaded with 2 eco+ large airstones, for over a year now.
I haven't been experiencing the PH swings I had previously... and I ebb n flowing (in coco)!

hmmmmmmm probably due to source water differences

A

arpege

amazing stuff.. I use the line pretty much as described and the finished product speaks for itself.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Dont use H2O2 with it as that will kill all the benificals as with alot of organic stuff.

U

udub

All I can say is WOW!!!! This stuff works. I'm on day 5 or so from introducing it and it is kicking ass. First day the ph dropped from 6.0 to 5.6 and ppms fell a couple hundred and i thought oh no......whats going on. The second and third day this stabilized around 5.8 and ppms slowly raised daily. I had slight browning on roots, totally disappeared, the roots are about to take over my 5 gallon buckets!
Now i am hooked on house and garden, looking into shooting powder, any experiences???/

S

stones

this product does what it says on the tin 100% will never change this product H+G all the way for me

R

rascal

sup yall?.. u canuse hg line with air stones if u call company they will tell you it was a translation typo . i use it in dwc works great altho it seems if u mix nuts n let sit fr couple hours before adding to system yull get less ph fluctuations

Oldsog

Oldsog

Supporter
Can you use it in a DWC?
It says not to use with a air pump.
yes you can. i've used it with DWC bubblers and aeroponics. i contacted them about they said it wasn't a problem and it would be coming off the labels...

as for the product itself it is damn good. i get incredible roots. and the low app rate makes it rather cheap to use (just expensive to buy) 1.1ml per gal comes out to around $0.32 per gal.

everyone of house and gardens products are top notch and the quality can't be matched.

Top Bottom