Anybody Using Medicann?

• Thread starter Ladyv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ladyv

Ladyv

It's time to renew, and I started trying to contact them on Saturday. No answer. Checked their website and on the front page they have a message saying they are having problems with the 800 numbers and give a local number to call. I've been trying that number since Saturday and can't get an answer!!

It also looks like they have closed all SoCal offices except San Diego. WTF?? I've been with them for years, no problems. Now I'm thinking we need to look for a new doctor, because if I can't get through....who else can't? I'm wondering if any of their patients are on here and have had similar issues or haven't been able to get verified because of this issue.

We went with them because they were supposed to be the Gold Standard. Have had a court case *years back* and they were very responsive to our attorney and provided all he asked for quickly with no issue....but I'm quickly losing faith after these past few days....

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
It's time to renew, and I started trying to contact them on Saturday. No answer. Checked their website and on the front page they have a message saying they are having problems with the 800 numbers and give a local number to call. I've been trying that number since Saturday and can't get an answer!!

It also looks like they have closed all SoCal offices except San Diego. WTF?? I've been with them for years, no problems. Now I'm thinking we need to look for a new doctor, because if I can't get through....who else can't? I'm wondering if any of their patients are on here and have had similar issues or haven't been able to get verified because of this issue.

We went with them because they were supposed to be the Gold Standard. Have had a court case *years back* and they were very responsive to our attorney and provided all he asked for quickly with no issue....but I'm quickly losing faith after these past few days....
Been wondering about them because had same experience past few months.
Seems like time to go somewhere else! They do not respond. Closing up offices in nor cal as well.
Never got my card after last renewal.
Appears they turned off the phone at headquarters as well.
Verification phone number constantly busy. No good if a club or cop tries to verify via phone.
Online verification still works.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow, my parents and sons have been using Medicann. I use a local outfit up here in Sact'o, can't remember who gave me their info but they're half what my previous recommending doctor charges.

I hope you get this sorted out ASAP.

Latest posts

Top Bottom